WTSell: Lens - Tokina (CanonMount) 900mm f8 Super TELEPHOTO MIRROR lens, Manual focus

toasty

Apr 8, 2003
Singapore, near NUS
Visit site
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Tokina (CanonMount)
Equipment Model: 900mm f8 Super TELEPHOTO MIRROR lens, Manual focus.
Price (S$): S$150
Description:
900mm F8 mirror lens generic China-made brand. Please note: This is NOT a Tokina lens, the web-page forces me to select a brand and the brand is not in the list, so I just selected Tokina.

Operates on the same principle as a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope. It has only 1 aperture: F8 and 1 focal length: 900mm.

Main advantage is that compared to the equivalent glass-refracting lens, the equivalent mirror lens is a fraction of the weight and the price.

Original lens with specs can be seen here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/900mm-f8-Super-MIRROR-TELEPHOTO-Manual-Focus-LENS-Fixed-Circular-For-Canon-EOS-SLR-DSLR-5D/32679836580.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.IrqpoZ

I have tested lens, and decided that it does not suit my needs. Other than that, the lens has been sitting in my dry cabinet.

Contact Number: 93854372

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: None, test and take

Package/Accessories/Extras:
1x Carrying pouch.
1x Front lens cover
1x rear dustcap

I am moving house and not looking to bring this lens. If you show up at my place tomorrow and make a half-decent offer, I'll let it go.