WTSell: Lens - Tamron (NikonMount) SP AF 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di II VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakamura

Mar 27, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Tamron (NikonMount)
Equipment Model: SP AF 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di II VC
Price (S$): $500
Description:
Hello people ;D

Decided that my shooting style has changed a lot recently, to the point that I no longer require this lens. I'm more of a primes person, so this lens seems to sit most of my shooting days out.

All the better because now you know I don't use it that much

So up for sale today we have the Tamron 17-50VC. It was purchased in march of 2010 from Japan (by a friend), and comes complete with all the included items that you would usually find in the box.

Listed in order:
Lens, Hood, front and rear caps, box, manuals, warranty card (But unless you can claim it from japan yourself it pretty much means its useless).

To make it sweeter, I've thrown in a Phottix HMC UV Filter and an extra (But worn) Nikon front cap! So you can still keep the original tamron cap undamaged.

This lens has served me well for video usage, but unfortunately I have switched systems to panasonic for video recording and no longer require this.

Attached below are pictures of the lens. Please note that most of the dust specks are trapped between the lens and the filter.

More image samples from my previous thread at
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-sell-nikon-equipment/951039-wtsell-lens-tamron-nikonmount-sp-af-17-50mm-f2-8-xr-di-ii-vc.html

I prefer to have a meet up in Tampines and don't mind going to the MRT station as well.

Thanks for viewing!

Contact Number: Nine eight three NINE NINE NINE Six Five

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: None

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Extra lens cap!
UV filter!

up for tonight

Up for lunch.

Up for tonight.

up for the morning...

Status