WTSell: Lens - Sony Sony 16-35 GM, Full Box with Receipt, Excellent Condition with Alphagvrd Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony 16-35 GM, Full Box with Receipt, Excellent Condition with Alphagvrd Protection

Price (S$): 1800

Detailed Description:
Lens used but in excellent condition. Protected with Alphagvrd Black Lens Protection Sticker, therefore extremities remain near mint, except for unavoidable mounting marks on the lens mount. The offer is for the complete kit, including the box with contents and the original receipt. The lens is very sharp and versatile and always produced excellent results. I'm selling it because I'm a Birder and don't get much time to use this gem. Purchase Details: Dec 25, 2018, from SLR Rev.

Willing to trade with FE 35 1.4 GM (not the Zeiss version or any other model or brand).

Viewing at Block 294A, Compassvale Crescent, Sengkang and I will try my best to accommodate a convenient time for the Buyer. No obligation to buy upon viewing, unless the Buyer is fully satisfied. I'm a regular seller in the forum, therefore you may search for my previous ads for reference and buy with confidence. Thank you.

Whatsapp link to chat with me (safe to click):

Condition of Item(s): 8

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:

Status
Not open for further replies.