www.flickriver.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Sigma

Short Description: Like New 50mm f1.4 ART + New B+W Nano Filte

Price (S$): $800 o.n.o

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Selling almost new unused Sigma ART lens which I bought two months ago with my Z7 on impulse! Found the Native Z mount 50 f1.8 to be a much lighter lens for the Z7 :)

Only took some shots at the store, Alan photo and that's it. Mostly use my 35 and 85 this has been sitting in the dry cabinet constantly.

I believe it has 2 years warranty and with additional few more months after I registered online.

Come with a brand new 77mm B+W Nano filter wich is already quite expensive! needless to say, the lens comes with its White ART box and everything in it of course!

WhatsApp me at 93865771 to deal, prefer to deal at any Purple line MRT station or pick up from my home at Sengkang.

Low ballers will be politely ignored!

Name: Faisal

Phone Number:

Uppz!!! Still available... Like new used only for a few shots at the Alan Photo store! Selling complete in-box with a brand new B+W Nanno Filter.

Letting it go for $750

Still available! $750 with the new B+W filter! Collection from my home at Sengkang or any station on the purple line.

I don't provide home delivery serivice

Alright guys, my Final offer for this brand new lens is $700 at the stores it’s selling for 1k and B+W filter is $70+
my Loss your gain as I need the cash for some other urgent matter.

WhatsApp me if interested.

Reactions: anbysoh
Status
Not open for further replies.