Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Other

Short Description: Lumix S Pro 70-200mm f/2.8 and 2X Teleconverter

Price (S$): See inside

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Panasonic Lumix S Pro 70-200mm f/2.8 "Certified by Leica," full box local set. About 3 months old, original receipt included with sale. Very light signs of use on the rubber focus and zoom rings, otherwise near mint.
$2950

Also have a Lumix S DMW-STC20 2X teleconverter to let go. Full box overseas set about 8 months old, misplace receipt so take as no warranty. Condition 10. First dibs to buyer of lens.
$750

Letting go as I have upgraded to the SL tele-zoom.

Kindly PM (don’t reply to thread) with preferred contact info. Self-collect at my block at Tanjong Rhu area only. Cash or Paynow only. Bring your own camera for testing.

Name: Rob

By popular demand: another wEeKEnD sPeCiaL!!!

Buy lens and 2X at special bundle price of $3600, and I'll throw in a MAJOR freebie: Lumix DMW-STC14 1.4X teleconverter!!!
(teleconverter and front cap only; no rear cap, no box, and no whining since it's free! ;))

Must collect between now and Sunday 17th at 18:00pm.

Weekend special has concluded. Lens is still available. Possibly open to trade for RF gear . . .

New weekend special*: 70-200 lens and 2X teleconverter bundle: $3200. That's an almost-new copy of the lens AND the teleconverter for less than you can buy the lens for locally--if you can even find a copy.

*Must be collected between now and 18:00 p.m. Sunday 24th.

Y'all know me, right?

After a short while I get tired of bumping threads, so I lower the price, right? As a result, a lot of you have gotten some good deals on barely-used stuff over the years, right? So . . . ready? Here's another one:

70-200mm f2.8 lens: $2400

DMW-STC20 2X teleconverter: $500

DMW-STC14 1.4X teleconverter: $400 (remember this one has no box and no rear cap, ok?)

Welcome to test any and all without obligation. No further discounts, and negotiation will not be entertained. Thanks for understanding. :)

Trade may be considered if you have Leica or Nikon Z glass to let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.