WTSell: Lens - Other Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Canon EF/Sony E-mount+Magic Shift Converter *new in box

tamiya_model

Apr 30, 2006
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Other

Short Description: Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Canon EF/Sony E-mount+Magic Shift Converter *new in box*

Price (S$): $1700

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Selling as a set, one Laowa 12mm F2.8 Zero-D lens (Canon EF mount) and Laowa Magic Shift Converter (MSC) Canon EF to Sony FE Mount. Also included in this sale is the Laowa specially machined Canon EF-Sony E-mount adapter for when using the lens on Sony Alpha mirrorless cameras without the MSC.

All three items are brand new in box, and have never been used for any photo trip. This copy of the Laowa was cherry-picked from tests of multiple copies. The only time the lens was used was to test and make sure it is a great, sharp copy. I'm familiar with how much variation this lens design has. You'll not easily walk into a shop and come away with a radially symmetrically sharp copy like this, and it is in fact now worth more than the retail price. As such, the selling price is absolutely fixed and I'm only setting all items as a set. All other requests will be ignored. Reason for sale: I've never used it as I discovered I don't shoot super wide views. Warranty is 1.5 years remaining.

SMS/Whatsapp to deal. Self-collect or meetup at a convenient location. Thanks for looking.

Name: Samuel

Phone Number:

hi can offer me best price?