WTSell: Lens - Nikon Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 SLII + Box + Original Metal Hood + Thin Pr

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisalee

Feb 16, 2005
Planet Earth
www.flickriver.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 SLII + Box + Original Metal Hood + Thin Pro1D Filter
Price (S$): 400
Description:
Hi All,

I have this beautiful full frame Voigtlander 58mm F1.4 SLII lens for Nikon SLR/DSLR bodies. The lens needs no introduction its condition is beautiful with no scratches on body and / or glass. No fungus, the blades are clean and snappy, the focusing ring is buttery smooth and a pleasure to use.

The lens comes with its original Metal hood which was bought separately and a thin Pro1D filter which is on since day one.

Only the front cap have a few marks but that's only the front cap everything else is in good condition

Given a conservative 9 rating due to front cap print fading.

http://www.photozone.de/reviews/360-voigtlander-nokton-58mm-f14-sl-ii

Contact Number: 93865771

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes with Box + Pro1D filter + Metal Hood
Original Front and Rear caps

Additional Comments:
Please don't request for lower price or discount.

Slightly negotiable... any thing lower than $400 will be ignored! This is the cheapest you will get this lens here... have seen sell for a lot more!

Oh! for the curious ones, I am selling this because of my eyesight its getting harder and harder for me to do manual focus, I will sell this and probably get the Nikon AFS 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.