WTSell: Lens - Nikon Various lenses and bodies clearance sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitsyspidy

Jul 5, 2004
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Various lenses and bodies clearance sale
Price (S$): 50 onwards
Description:
SG50 is here and i'm clearing the cabinet due to non-usage of these pre-loved items. condition is not the best so if you're fussy, then it's not for you!

1. Nikon D200 with MB-D200 grip. Comes with one charger, 3rd party battery. Condition 5/10 still working fine. great if you want a cheap way to try out a good DSLR. $50

2. Nikon D300S. Circuit board dead. Gotta have it replaced and you can have another stellar work-horse in your list. $50.

3. Nikon 60mm f2.8D Micro. Kissed the floor once which cracked the filter. some scratches at the front but perfectly fine for shooting still. great and sharp lens that i used previously. $100. lens only.

4. Nikon AF-S 18-200mm VR, SWM motor is funky, but you can still autofocus and get a sharp shot. Perhaps have the VR circuitry replaced. great lens. $70. comes with B+W filter (not sold separately), and lens hood only.

5. Nikon 17-55 F/2.8. Dusty inside the lens, but does not affect the image quality. Great and sharp lens. Comes with B+W filter and lens hood only. $150

6. Phottix time-lapse controller. $50.

7. Shutter release. $20

8. Phottix TX/RX wireless flash triggers. $50 set.

Contact only if you're NOT fussy buyer. I want to clear some space, and you want some pre-loved items. simple as that. Unless otherwise mentioned,everything comes AS-IS. No box (why would you need that?), no nothing. Simple and easy.

Everything must go by 10 Aug.

Condition of Item: 5
Warranty Status: None

3RIxm9E

will give preference to those that want to buy all

sorry, am unable to reply to all due to the high number of SMSes, calls, and whatsapp messages. Item 5 & 8 are gone. the rest available. tomorrow's place to deal is at Raffles Place

all items sold. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.