Woodlands
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Nikon

Short Description: Nikon 800mm f/8 Nikkor-P Auto Nippon Kogaku Lens

Price (S$): 500

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Nikkor-P Auto 1:8 f800mm Nippon Kogaku is Huge telephoto lens. Condition is very good and has minimal user marks except

1) Some label/sticker on body
2) one of rear lens has about 5mm sized 4 spots of fungus or mold. There are 2 lens at the rear side and one is clean but one has said fungus or mold spot. You may send to service center for professional cleaning or you can clean yourself easily if you know how to remove rear lens. It is old lens and has some fair amount of dust and cleaning marks.

All mechanical parts work fine and lens hood is solid, front leather cap looks new. No rear cap. Rear portion of lens can be dissembled for easy storage and transport (threaded type). I don't know what mount it is, please refer to photo. There is filter holder (slide-in/drop in type) at rear end and a lens collar/mount to attach to tripod.

Please take note this lens is very huge and length is around 720mm and hood diameter is 135mm. It will be longer around 100-150mm when lens hood and focuser extract out fully.

Kindly view photo for details, ask for more photo if needed. Kindly purchase if you are ok with item condition.

Sony camera and lens is for size comparison and NOT included in this sale.

I will provide storage metal case (condition 7/10) if price is met. This lens usually sold USD900-1700 depends on condition.

Collection is strictly at my block opposite Admiralty MRT

Name: kk

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• cropped 1.jpg
    cropped 1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 208
  • crop 4.jpg
    crop 4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 206
  • crop 6.jpg
    crop 6.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3413.JPG
    IMG_3413.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 171
$350, you wont get these lens with dart cheap price anywhere. Online selling as high as USD1700. too huge for me to use, else I send to camera shop or Nikon service center for cleaning already.