WTSell: Lens - Nikon Nikon 14mm f/2.8 AF-D (with rear 2 and 3 stops ND gel filters included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFO

Jan 15, 2013
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Nikon

Short Description: Nikon 14mm f/2.8 AF-D (with rear 2 and 3 stops ND gel filters included)

Price (S$): 690

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
$690 (*$10 off if you can collect at my place or MacPherson MRT [preferred] or Paya Lebar MRT)

Locally bought at Cathay photo in September 2016. Lee 100 x 100mm gels filters (worth $100+) included (both 2 and 3 stops), as this 14mm prime lens can take on ND gel filters. Letting go because I'm not using it often.

Note: This lens will not autofocus on the FTZ or FTZ II (Z mount adapters), but manual focus still works.

Please refer to the product link from B&H, and the photos below for the current condition. If interested, WhatsApp me on nice seven seven seven four six one two.

Name: Joey

Phone Number:

Email:
joey14sg@gmail.com

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Nikon14mm_f2.8_Glass.jpg
    Nikon14mm_f2.8_Glass.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Nikon14mm_f2.8.jpg
    Nikon14mm_f2.8.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Inserting_ND_Rear_Filters.jpg
    Inserting_ND_Rear_Filters.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 105
Anyone interested? I will reduce it to $650 ($10 off if you can collect at my place or MacPherson MRT or Paya Lebar MRT). Thank you!

Still available. Anyone interested? Very rare and beautiful lens that's not owned by many photographers. Originally bought at SGD2899 in 2016.

I will reduce the price to $600 (plus $10 off if you can collect at my place or MacPherson MRT or Paya Lebar MRT). Note: This is the last time reducing the price. Thank you in advance for your interest.

$600 ($10 off if you can collect at my place or MacPherson MRT or Paya Lebar MRT). Throw in LEE 2 and 3 stops gel ND filters that can be used with this beautiful 14mm lens. :)

Anyone interested for this mint-quality specialty lens? $600 ($10 off if you can collect at my place or MacPherson MRT or Paya Lebar MRT). Comes with LEE 2 and 3 stops gel ND filters.

Reducing to $500 (plus $10 off if you can collect at my place or MacPherson MRT or Paya Lebar MRT). If nobody takes at this price, I'll just keep it as a memorabilia.

It's been (finally) sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.