WTSell: Lens - Nikon D750 kit lens 24-120mm F4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanz170

Jan 23, 2005
Tampines
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D750 kit lens 24-120mm F4
Price (S$): Buying the D750 with kit and you take the lens split the savings 50-50
Description:
We shall go to a reputable local store together, CP or TK Foto and purchase it together. I take the D750 body and you take the lens.

If there are freebies e.g. bag you take it and if there is SD card freebie I take it, we can split it fairly and both mutually gain on the $ savings.

PM me if interested.

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: 12mths

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Whatever the free gifts we can also split it, mutually agree.

Additional Comments:
Both party saves $. PM me if interested.

Delighted with the responses, I am contacting interested party as follows:
1) Zexsexxxx
2) dtaxx
3) mumxxx
4) whitxxxxxxx

In the order I received their PMs. Thanks for the great response, it is a win-win for both sides.

For the savings suggestion, I got this from one of the person that PM'ed me.

For the math part, can we assume that is we take the:

Original price D750 + Original price 24-120 = before savings
before savings - kit bundle = savings
Savings ÷ 2 = savings for each of us

So based on the math (taking the pricelist from CS), it goes like this:
D750 ~$2460
AFS 24-120mm F4 ED VR ~$1580
Total ~$4040

D750 kit cost ~$3130, so savings is ~$910, we split this each saves ~$455. I could deal during lunchtime today. To make it really fair the lens buyer decides where we get the set, I have no issue getting from any shop, just that it is in City area, Funan/SLS I don't really have a preference.

Since the PMs all came within minutes of each other, and some may want to ponder and decide further, I think it is only fair to open for whomever is first that can make the deal at the store of their choice the earliest.

PM me when you can meet and where. Prefer, during lunchtime and not after office hours, want to get this camera before end of the week this week, thanks.

To make it even simpler, 24-120mm VR you just pay your lens at the store $1100 and I fork out the difference for the D750 kit, this is for sure you know it is brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.