WTSell: Lens - Nikon D7000 + Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 CHEAP (well used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovaltine

Sep 7, 2012
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D7000 + Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 CHEAP (well used)
Price (S$): 400
Description:
Selling my well used Nikon D7000 and Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 because want to upgrade to full frame.

D7000:
-flash button broken off and taped back but still functionally fine
-paint scratched off near the strap lugs but no damage to underlying body
-rubber cover for one of the ports a bit loose (typical of older nikons) due to rubber expansion
-Eyecup rubber a bit tattered
-Camera is functionally good to go, great first camera or backup camera if you like to use older lenses with screw focus ('D' lenses). 75,000+ shutter count. I bought this first hand about 5 yrs ago.

Tamron 17-50mm f2.8
-Front plastic retainer ring was super glued back in place at one point because loose, but not visible unless you use a torch light and go dig around
-Front glass very slightly fogged because of the super glue, but still sharp. If anything, slightly blur at edges, but only if you zoom to 100%
-Lens hood is a bit loose
-Otherwise, functionally works well. Zoom ring rubber just changed last year.

Both items not for fussy buyers. Cosmetically not the best looking pieces, but neither has ever been dropped or taken any forceful hits. Both items in good working order where it counts, and I still use them several times a week as my everyday carry gear.

Will only sell as a set, $400 total. Buy if you want a cheap semi-pro kit that is compatible with off-camera flash work (D7000 has built-in flash commander), older lenses (D7000 has screw focus motor) and almost any basic shooting from landscape to events or portraiture.

Cash and carry at Jurong East MRT during weekday lunches, or at mutual convenience on weekends.

Condition of Item: 7
Warranty Status: None

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Camera: strap, original battery, charger / Lens: front cap, lens hood

Status
Not open for further replies.