WTSell: Lens - Nikon AF DC-Nikkor 135mm f/2D (RARE!) + B+W 77mm UV filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewtansj

Jul 26, 2007
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: AF DC-Nikkor 135mm f/2D (RARE!) + B+W 77mm UV filter
Price (S$): you offer
Description:
selling a very much sought-after and hard to get lens. Lens have a defocus function which gives a very smooth bokeh. lens body is in near mint condition, built-in hood extends smoothly, focus and aperture rings are smooth, glass have no scratches or fungus, but there are some dust in the lens which does not affect the image. comes with original lens caps. highest offer gets this amazing lens. have to let go as I'm selling my whole nikon system. please refer to pictures for lens condition

Contact Number: 91812410
Email Address: andrew_tan_s_j@yahoo.com.sg

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: NA

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Lens and caps

DSC_7255.jpg

DSC_7256.jpg

DSC_7257.jpg

DSC_7257.jpg

there are already quite a few inquires on the lens, I'll probably close by end of the week if the price i have in mind is reached or close to it. last saw the lens selling on ebay above 2k for a 8-9 condition. :)

sorry this lens is the Nikon AF DC-Nikkor 135mm f/2 version, not Nikon AF DC-Nikkor 135mm f/2D.

best offer at $1600 :) may consider closing early if price is ok.

a sincere bro offered $1650 to close the deal today. so if no higher bids I'll let go the lens to him :)

Lens sold to a lucky gentleman. Hope u can make good use of the lens. Thanks for the overwhelming response. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.