WTSell: Lens - Leica Various Leica-R Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Leica
Equipment Model: Various Leica-R Lenses
Price (S$): Please see below
Description:
Leica Lenses and Other Items

1. Leica Summilux-R 50 f1.4 with snap on hood, cond is fair, this was some of the earlier version – Price 850

2. Leica Elmarit-R 135 f2.8 with bubble case, cond is fair – Price 450

3. Leica Elmarit-R 135 f2.8 comes with full box cond is very good – Price 730

4. Leica Vario Elmar 28-70 f3.5-4.5, cond is good – Price 480

5. Leica Summicron-R 50 f2 E55, cond of the body is good, there’s a small spec inside the front element, located at the edge so in anyways would affect IQ – Price 700

6. Leica-R 2x Extender (non-APO ver), cond is very good clean and clear glass – Price SGD 200

Condition: For detailed condition of the item feel free to PM me and I will be glad to send you actual photo of the item(s).

Meeting Place: Preferred to meet up at Khatib, Yishun MRT. But I could also meet half way but only at MRT stations as I don’t drive.

Price: Slightly fixed will give slight discount to those willing to meet me at my preferred location ^_^.

Note to Buyer:
All items has no more warranty, I will let you check and test the items until you're satisfied. But please once deal has been made and handshake are done the items are yours and I'm afraid I don't provide any personal warranty. Unless the item is faulty on day one during testing. So please I advised you to check both physical and functionality of the item before closing the deal

Contact Number: pls pm me
Email Address: pls pm me

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: NIL

Leica 50/2, Leica 135/2.8 with box and Leica 50/1.4 are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.