WTSell: Lens - Leica 21Lux, 21SEM, 24LUX, 24Elmar, 28Lux, 28Elmarit, 35Lux, 50Noct, 50LuxBC, 50APO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated pricing so there is no confusion, whining or bargaining:

21mm Summilux-ASPH, used but mint - PM for price
21mm Super-Elmar-M-ASPH, new, test shots only - PM for price
24mm Summilux-ASPH, brand new, took some test shots satisfied my curiosity - PM for price
24mm Elmar-M-ASPH, new, test shots only - PM for price
28mm Summilux-ASPH, new, shot some test shots - PM for price
28mm Elmarit-ASPH v1, used but mint, missing foam/paper items from box - PM for price
35mm Summilux-ASPH, very mint barely used - PM for price
50mm Noctilux-ASPH, new - PM for price
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom, new not touched - PM for price
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom, used but mint, just tested - PM for price
50mm Summicron-APO, used but perfect function - PM for price
50mm Summicron-APO, brand new in box - PM for price

M10-P Safari - See other listing.
M-A Black, used but mint, film - PM for price

How could PRICES BE GOING UP AND DOWN when you have stated a price and when the price is matched, you DISHONONOURED IT.

THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO BREAKING YOUR PROMISE. FREE MARKET?? YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE. I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGES THAT I WAS NOT ALONE WHO HAS BEEN TREATED THIS WAY BY YOU. YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO MANY ON THIS FORUM MANY A TIMES.
A BIG THUMBS DOWN FOR YOU.

I have to say you are nothing but a DISHONEST AND DISHONOURABLE SELLER AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE. NOW TRYING TO TWIST YOUR WORDS AND BEND THINGS AROUND.

I wonder if you have walked into a retail shop that advertised a $100 for that T-shirt and when you walk into the shop, the sales person told you it is not $100 AS ADVERTISED BUT IT IS $200 INSTEAD.

How would you feel or how who you react..? I am very certain you will be wary of such retailers and this is exactly what I would be doing; to be wary of characters like you.

Talking about free market, ha ha ha ha ha.. You must be out of this world to say behave and talk like that.. WE ARE SURPRISED IF NOT SHOCKED BY YOUR ATTITUDE.! I JUST HAVE TO WARNED OTHER MEMBERS AND FRIENDS OF SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL ON THIS FORUM!!

yYou annoyed me so I raised my price. If you wanna continue to act like a twat I’m gonna treat you how I want to treat you. You wanna act a fool I treat you like one. Not me being dishonest just me not liking your attitude.
I’ve sold hundreds of items on the buy and sell, I’m bound to run into a few idiot buyers here and there. You’re all welcome to circle jerk each other if you want but unless your attitude changes I’m not selling to you.

Oh and I can call out all the ppl who consistently lowball me and then get mad about it when I don’t give them a better price. I choose not to as it’s not worth my time. Obviously you are overreaching with your purchases to get so angry that I’m not willing to give in to your demands. Word of advice don’t get into debt over camera gear.
And to everyone else, you’re welcome to ask for a better price (I do it all the time) but if I or any other seller says no it’s ridiculous to get angry about it. Just go about your business and stop being a idiot.

You meant you are an idiot..? I couldn't agree more to that. Who want to buy from you? Are you trying to up sell yourself.?
You go jerk yourself, JERK!! Ha ha ha..
I don't demand anything at all. In the first place no one demanded anything, it's ALL about the attitude and what's wrong when you asked for a selling price and I matched it? As a matter of fact you should be thanking me that I have offered a match to your price. Besides, I DEFINITELY DID NOT LOWBALLED YOU..! Get your act together!! You were the one that did not honour your words and you annoyed me rather; and for that matter get your facts right too!!
What a idiot lame!!

Moderation Note: Please state your prices clearly. 'PM for price' is not a valid statement for Buy & Sell'.

Kindly elaborate. I don't understand what you meant. So what is valid. ? Is seller posting with price indication a valid statement ? I am looking from the point of view of Law of Contract.? Enlighten us please.

Kindly elaborate. I don't understand what you meant. So what is valid. ? Is seller posting with price indication a valid statement ? I am looking from the point of view of Law of Contract.? Enlighten us please.
This note is addressed to OT. ClubSNAP guidelines require clear statement of selling price.
Whatever else is negotiated between buyer and seller is happening entirely on private basis. ClubSNAP is not involved at all, therefore I cannot respond to that.

Closing this thread due to incorrectly stated prices.
According guidelines, prices must be stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.