SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Excellent Condition Fujifilm XF10-24mm F4 for Sale

Price (S$): 820

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Looking for a wide angle lens for your Fujifilm camera? Look no further, I have an excellent condition Fujifilm / Fujinon XF 10-24mm F4 OIS lens for sale. A very good wide angle lens. Less than a year old (bought in Dec 2018). Excellent condition 9.5/10, see the photos for yourself! Used a few times taking a few photoshots but I don't have much use for it, so I decided to let it go. It comes with the original lens cap, hood and the lens box with manual. Why buy a brand new one when you can buy from me at a fraction cost and save money while getting very similar good image quality! The lens is well taken care of with UV filter since day 1. I will also provide the UV filter for free.
Read the review here:
https://kenrockwell.com/fuji/x-mount-lenses/10-24mm.htm#rex

Why buy from me?
✅Cheap. A brand new graphics card of this performance will cost at least $1349. Save the money for your other use.
✅Convenient. We can meet at up Central Area MRT Stations at City Hall or Tanjong Pagar or Yishun etc.
✅Fast Response. Able to address your queries that you have.
✅Friendly and Trustworthy seller. Can see my ratings.

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked. My loss is your gain. Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• XF1024.jpg
    XF1024.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 34
  • xf1024a.jpg
    xf1024a.jpg