WTSell: Lens - Canon Take Awesome Wide Angles With This Mint Condish Canon 17-40mm L

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongtaihang

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Take Awesome Wide Angles With This Mint Condish Canon 17-40mm L Lens
Price (S$): 690
Description:
Don't you just hate it when you're back against the wall, but you still can't fit all the people into the frame?

All the art direction you can give is only as good as how small a space really is when you're on the ground.

Regardless of whether you're using a crop body or full frame, we run into physical constraints all the time.

That said, the customer is not going to understand why the group photo is missing someone's shoulder. Dude, you're getting paid for the job!

"I don't care how you do it. Just get.. it... done."

Sounds familiar?

I know, been there. Feel you.

So sometimes, sticking with a 24mm is just not going to cut it.

Now, you can get the job done with your new-found reach using the 17-40mm F4L superior quality lens, and see an immediate improvement in your images!

You will love it not just because it's an L lens, but also because it's such a ninja lens.

Ninja what?

You see, the zooming does not interfere with your operation of the camera. Because the magic happens internally, without risking any part of the lens protruding out and poking a curious baby in the eye while you compose.

... You instantly enjoy 1 less complaint!

Personally, I have used this to cover events to gain an advantage in constrained spaces such as small rooms and interiors with a lot of decor to capture.

Seriously, get this if you are:

- Looking to take wider shots of groups with confidence that you won't walk off a cliff;
- Frustrated that handphone cameras with the panorama mode is owning your expensive DSLR body... because this puts you back in charge with superior image quality;
- Ready to upgrade your regular cheap plastic lenses to serious big boys' toys because quality doesn't come cheap... and you're buying into quality images from the moment you put this lens on.

This is not for:

- Fussy buyers who swear that their 17-55mm IS lens can take better photos than the pro with the 70-200mm IS F2.8L... and proceed to block the way as the newly weds march in;
- Die-hard fans of image stabilization, because here's where you discover that the 17-40mm L lens, despite all its hardy metallic build and superior image quality, does not have it. So prepare to come with a steady hand or train until you're ready to live without image stabilization;
- Photographers who are already using the 16-35mm IS F2.8L, because why.... why would you want to LPPL* your gear like this??!

*Pardon the outburst.

These things sell fast.

People know the value of a good lens when they see one.

You know the drill, enquire to view.

Won't go and mention the usual my loss is your gain mumbo jumbo, because you probably heard enough of it from every other seller on Club Snap.

Or eBay.

If anyone else is still using eBay.

There is but one lens, but there are hundreds of people that just viewed this item.

View at Tanah Merah, Yishun or a place where the force is strong.

I'll talk to you later.

P.S. Get this with no regrets backed by unbiased reviews from users who give it 4 of 5 stars: https://www.dpreview.com/products/canon/lenses/canon_17-40_4p0/user-reviews

P.P.S I know you'll want pictures of the goods first, because NPNT right? Here, take a look at the pristine condition it is in. And then get it before someone else does. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/so55lo8osk35bo9/AABlBaw05fGTpJuElh3hZMAja?dl=0

Contact Number: 8587425 nine

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: 1 week personal

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Hoya 77mm filter, original box, manuals, high quality Canon felt pouch

Additional Comments:
Stop limiting your creativity due to equipment constraints, take awesome photos with a wider angle lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.