WTSell: Lens - Canon Lens Sales Letting go of many canon/sigma/zeiss/pentax/leica/tamron lens w/ adaptor for canon (optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XC Pictorial

Apr 29, 2006
www.lens.sg
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Lens Sales Letting go of many canon/sigma/zeiss/pentax/leica/tamron lens w/ adaptor for canon (optional)
Price (S$): stated below
Description:
Letting go of some good canon lens here as well. Those who know me will remember that i periodically go to canon to service/calibrate lens, to make sure they are giving the best resolution, sharpness, optical quality that is possible for that particular model. The lens here are all working perfectly. Selling to reorganise my range of gears, some because i had changed to another model with similar focal length etc.

1. EFS 18-55 F3.5-5.6 version2 Kit lens (non IS)

ef_s18~55_35~56ii.jpg

Kit lens from 400D. Kept in dry cab since bought. totally never used before. Not a bad lens for its price. Not sharp wide open of course, but stopped down to F5.6 at 18mm for eg, its does gives very sharp images. Selling at $70. Add only $5 more for filter.

Image taken with this lens: None, totally never used before.

2. EFS 17-85 F4-5.6 IS USM

ef_s17~85_4~56is_usm.jpg

One of the best cropped factor walk around lens for canon. on a cropped body its equivalent is 27-136mm, covering fully from wide to tele, together with the IS good for taking images with low shutter speeds. This lens is the younger brother of the 17-55F2.8, though not a f2.8 constant lens, this lens offers a larger range and goes for only have the price. I have a good few shots taken at shutter speed of only 1/4s, occassionally even 1/2s without handshake blur, the 3 stops IS is rather effective. Lens delivers good sharp images throughout the focal lengths. I got this lens for a good few holiday trips over the past 3 months. Selling off now that the trips are over. It was also sent to canon for calibration right before the trips.

Image taken with this lens:
IMG_8609.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

Lens in mint condition. Letting go at $600.

9. Sigma 20mm F1.8

77_small.jpg

" Super Multi Coating reduces flare and ghosting that tends to occur when using digital SLR cameras.
Wide angle lens with large aperture and superior peripheral brightness
This super-wide-angle lens is ensured minimal light-fall-off with superior peripheral brightness. The iris diaphragm has 9 diaphragm blades to obtain beautiful out of focus images in the foreground and background. This is an ideal DG lens optimized Digital SLR camera.

Minimum focus distance of 20cm (7.9 in.)
The minimum focusing distance of this lens is 20cm (7.9 inch) and it has maximum magnification of 1:4 with fast F 1.8 maximum aperture. The minimum focusing distance of 20cm (7.9 inch) and 94.5¡ angle of view allow close up photography surrounding the photographic subject.

Handling
The lens incorporates Dual-Focus (DF) mechanism. It is easy to hold the lens, since the focusing ring does not rotate during auto-focus, yet it provides adequate focusing torque of the focusing ring during manual focusing of the lens. The rear focus system eliminates the need for the front of the lens to rotate, thus allowing the use of a "Petal-type hood", which is superior light blocking effect.

Incorporated aspherical lenses
The use of aspherical lens elements in both of the front and rear lens groups effectively compensates for distortion, spherical aberration and astigmatism. "

The largest aperature ever made for a 20mm lens (esp a full frame one), and the widest lens ever made for a F1.8 aperture. Honestly, images are a tad soft at F1.8 (but there is nothing unmask sharp cant do, and its allows ultra wide angle shots in very low light condition, perfect for wedding dinner shots. Stopped to F2.8, it becomes very sharp. Another this about the lens is it focuses very near, going as close as just a few cms in front of the lens.

IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

Vignetting in images above is due to the use of gradual filters, CPL etc.

Lens in good condition, comes with original hood, caps, box etc. Selling at $500 only.

Also willing to take a trade for 35F1.4L, 300F2.8L, 400F4/2.8, 500F4 or equivalent 3rd party teles.

1. AI 28mm f/3.5 Nikkor-H Auto

28mmf35nonai.jpg

" This elegantly designed Nikkor wideangle lens was introduced immediately after the debut of the Nikon F in 1959. This wideangle lens has long been a hot favorite among many Nikon-armed photographers who were busy covering news events during those days. Many of these old non-Ai-Spec Nikkor wideangle lenses had accompanied many photojournalists covering in Vietnam War and good users reports have helped to gain its popularity. "

"The testimonials of ruggedness of Nikon SLRs and fine optical quality of the Nikkors were further endorsed by these favorable real war zone reporting via images published by media. Many soon have realized these cameras and lenses can be extremely reliable and quality of the Nikkor lenses was well recognized. Naturally, many amateurs soon followed and it was one of the best selling Nikkor wideangle during those budding years of 35mm reflex photography."

"The early version of this Nikkor wideangle may bear lens data engraved with focal length information that termed as "cm" rather than commonly used "mm" (millimeter) at later years. It may also carried with a alphabet that signifies the number of elements used inside the optical construction. The "H" for the 28mm f/3.5 here means six optical lens elements were being used in its design. Early lens data has Nippon Kogaku instead of Nikon, those with the latter name tag were probably appeared after late '60."

No need more introduction from me i guess, this lens is sent to me from an overseas friend.

Lens in MINT CONDITION. EASILY PASS OFF AS BRAND NEW. Glass extremely clean as well.

i doubt he has ever used it. He is pretty much a collector and at a point in time had almost 200 lens.

Image taken with it:

DSC_7044.jpg

Selling cheaply for only $140.

2. AIS 28mm F2.8

Not to be confused with the E series 28f2.8 and AI 28f2.8, this lens is given fantastic reviews and sought after by many. I have sold the 28f2.8 E at $150 and AI 28F2.8 at $200+, but this is totally different. Had been asked many time, now finally have a copy to let go. More than just wide open sharpness and contrast, flare control is fantastic and images have a more 3D touch to it.

Well, it has been rated full marks and decribe as one of nikon's best by a good few review sites, just google.

If you need a reason why i am selling, i am moving on to the leica R mount one. Perhaps not as good or just comparable, but way more expensive for sure.

An image taken recently:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xavierchua/2460724749/

and

IMG_6802-1.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

Letting go at $450. Overall good condition.

3.AI 35mm f/1.4 Nikkor-N Auto Wideangle Lens

3514aid.JPG

35mmf14.jpg

"Even after 30 years as this Nikkor wideangle lens was introduced (March, 1971), this exceptional lens has remained as one of the fastest Nikkor wideangle lens within the Nikkor lens family (The honor is now jointly shared with an AF-D 28mm f/1.4 lens, 1993). The incredibly fast lens speed at f/1.4, couples with its superior optical performance across its entire focusing range and a moderate 62° angle of view made it one of the most essential pieces of applicable optic among journalists and news photographers who often requires a lens which allows them to work readily in low available light while on the other hand, satisfying needs with the best in optical quality the lens offers. Further, Nikon engineers also has incorporated an innovative close focus optical system to enable the lens retains its exceptional optical performance at its closest focusing distance. The rear group of lens elements automatically shifts its relative position with other elements according to focused distance."

"Besides, the famed NIC (Nikon Integrated Coating) process, a proprietary multi-layer Nikon lens coating method with secretive formula applied on each glass-to-air surface of the optical lens elements, which designed to give optimum photographic results was first used in this high speed 35mm f/1.4 Nikkor wideangle lens. This is basically Nikon's answer to Zeiss's equally respectable T* multi-layers lens coating process for their Carl Zeiss series lenses. The NIC lens coating has contributed to its high contrast, uniform colour fidelity which has made this wideangle lens so famous for. Combining a fast lens speed, a moderate perspective and with its superior optical performance, It is an ideal wideangle lens for many professional applications as well as for the creative amateurs."

"Over the years, this fabulous Nikkor wideangle lens has gone through a few stages in its lens development to conform with other innovations deployed in both Nikon SLRs and Nikkor lenses. The original version of this lens was a blackly-finshed version that has a distinctively deeply ridged scalloped focusing and aperture ring. Second version saw its focusing ring being replaced with a rubberized grips. Both of these versions which may have serial number started from 350001 and 371111 and more importantly, for lens verification purposes, both versions have a minimum aperture of f/22 instead of a f/16 found in versions that introduced after 1977. However, despite breezing through the subsequent evolution in SLR and lenses which occurred twice in 1977 (Ai) and Ai-S(1982), Its superior 9 elements in 7 groups optical design has literally remained unchanged throughout its entire product life cycle."

The above quotes taken from MIR website. Without a doubt, this a a damn good lens, not even made by nikon into AF version. Quite rare to find it locally as well. All off nikon's best technologies back then were pic into it, CRC, NIC etc...

No need even much descriptions from me, Just a crazy sized aperture wide angle, with fantastic colours, image quality, resolution and beautifully thin depth of field/bokeh. The online reviews and images will show.

Images taken recently with it on a simple old D2X:

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

Good for wide portraits as well. Look how the subject seems to pop up in the image.

I have both this and the infamous carl zeiss 35F1.4(made in germany and known as one of the best zeiss). Both wide open and stopped down tested via adaptor on my canon 5D, the nikon is as good if not better, in fact the nikon has slightly more contrast. And the nikon is more compact, using 52mm filters instead of 67 like the cz.

Lens in good condition. Selling only $850. Only reason for selling? Looking to buy the 35F1.4L, need an AF lens.

4. AI Nikkor Auto 35mm F2.0 Wide angle

Very sharp lens even at wide open. On a fullframe body it is just nice for portraits including the background. On a cropped body it is the closest to the "normal" focal length, similar to human eye's FOV. Large aperture of F2.0 gives nice thin depth of field and allows shooting in low light conditions.

Sure the 35f1.4 would be nicer but that will cost 2.5 to 3 times more making this the best value for money for this focal length.

Shots with it:

IMG_8735.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Selling for only $200. Some dent on filter ring but glass is totally perfect.

5. 35mm f/2.8 PC-Nikkor

35f28nonAIe.jpg

referencemap.jpg

Special Application Perspective control lens. Similer to tilt shift but on in one direction, making it mainly shift only. But of course, it can be rotated 360degrees, allowing the user to shift in any single direction.

Compared to the new nikon 24mm TS, this lens cost only a very small fraction. Such PC lens are good for either architecture shots, or shifting to get shots with defocus, that is why the 105 and 135 are called Defocus Control lens. I have used it for some building shooting assignments and the lens does delivers, but there are time a wide lens would be more desired. But for the price.. also note this is F2.8, not F3.5 in the wider angle TS lens.

Despite being a PC lens, this beauty performs well even for daily non shifted shots. Good colours, good sharpness wide open f2.8

recently taken shot:

IMG_8980.jpg

This non shifted shots shows the lens perform great even as a normal lens.

Letting go at $550, good condition.

6. AI Nikon Nikkor-S (C) Auto 1:1.4 f= 50mm standard lens

KWeiman_NikkorS.jpg

Nikkor50mmf14_SC_A.JPG

Nikkor50mmf14_SC_B.JPG

These shots are taken from online. The set for sale here is in better condition.

Lens in good condition.

Its only of my fav lens... Mounted on the 5D this lens produces some very sharp images with fantastic depth... especially for low light shots, the feel is fantastic. Selling at only $280.

nikon50sample1.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

The Nippon Kogku 50mm, this lens is rather old but still in very good condition. Optics are still in great shape and shots produced are sharp at wide open, very usable at F1.4.. Its really great for low light shots such as this. As can see from the above, very contrasty and gives a great feel to shots.

8. AIS 55mm F2.8 Macro

i-1.JPG

Very highly rated and regarded nikon manual macro lens. Do a search and you will find many good reviews on it. Image quality is damn good and like more nikon macro lens, its pin sharp wide open. Ideal for shooting nature, products and portraits.

One of my fav macro lens, here are some of the many shots taken with this lens at SBG
IMG_9709.jpg

IMG_9665.jpg

IMG_9601.jpg

Exterior has some user marks, but functionality and glass still fantastic. Had been serviced before, and grease in focus ring change, thus focusing now is very smooth and nice. Selling $300.

9. Nikkor AI 55mm F1.2 Auto-S Ultra large aperture standard lens

50mmf12AId1adorama.jpg

50mmf12AIdrearAdorama.jpg

Extremely large aperture at F1.2 largest by nikon so far. This lens may not be extremely sharp wide open, but it gives an extremely shallow depth of field with a light glow to it. That is definitely a characteristic of this lens. Fully usable on other brand bodies like canon 5D which i do, as it does have rear parts protruding out like the 50f1.2 also note the very large glass and weight of this lens. Glass in very good condition. Can be modified to AI mount for a slight top up only.

Shots taken with the lens:

IMG_8660.jpg

IMG_8658.jpg

Very nice low light lens.

Letting go at $550.

10. AI 135mm f/2.8 Nikkor-Q Auto

135mmoldf28.jpg

135oldside.jpg

Very nice and large piece of glass. Size wise bigger than the later versions. Glass as well, probably due to cost cutting. This lens is fully metal built, with built in hood. Ergernomics is good. Feels just right on a semi pro DSLR, aperture ring has a generous allowance to manually focus to precision.

Image quality is good. Always delivers. Sharp and contrasty, free from distortion, it can shoot anything for snapshots of everyday life, to portraits for the thin depth.

Sample shots:

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7559.jpg

Distortion free

IMG_7558.jpg

Large aperture allows for shooting with fast shutter.

IMG_7346.jpg

Thin Depth of Field produces fantastic shots

Note that this is already in AI mount. Letting go at only $250, definitely worth the price.

11. AI 135mm F2.8 with build in hood

135mmf28top.jpg

Slightly newer version and smaller compared to the one above. The lens delivers equally wow images at wide open. The built in hood is very useful as some stray light may get into glass of lens even when not shooting directly at the sun. Despite being a telephoto lens, its only about the length of the 18-70 with a 52mm diameter. Can be easily kept in your pocket. On a cropped digital body, it gives a 216mm F2.8, definitely value for money as both a sports tele lens, and a portrait lens.

Shots taken with this lens:

IMG_7384.jpg

Letting go at $260.

12. AI 200mm f/4 Nikkor-Q

200mmQ.JPG

Good condition lens. Good optics design. This 200F4 lens is definitely value for its price.

Some might think that F4 isnt very fast, but good manual lens is not just about huge aperture. Like many of the legendary Zeiss lens can tell. This lens is a good example. At F4 it is already very sharp and nice. Another nice surprise i got was the 9 bladed aperture.. it renders a sweet out of focus area..

One more good use of this lens is for macro. We all know how much a 200F4 macro cost... Using a extension tube, the min fousing dist in drastically reduced, allowing very nice macro images. Other techniques such as reverse mount a 50mm or closeup filters, i have not tried but with them, you will definitely get more than 1:1 mag...

IMG_9770.jpg

Taken in china, where i bought this lens, these was one of the first few shots with the lens back then. Only a few shots and i knew i got a value for money lens. Sharpness is excellent wide open, with nice depth of field and the telelens effect isolating your subject.

XAV_1165.jpg

Using extension tubes, this lens easily becomes a dirt cheap 200f4 macro.

Good condition. Selling only $300.

13. Nikkor 300 mm f/4.5

300mmf45nonAIMidwest1.jpg

30045b.jpg

This is the original state of the lens. Now its been professionally gaffered up in brown camou gaffer.

Sharp tele prime in good condition at a small fraction of the cost of an AF one. The AF 300f4 easily cost 800 for a used and 1.5K for the AFS one.

Image taken with it:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

IMG_8953.jpg

Sharp wide open and easy to focus. This lens is good for both birding and some tele sports.

Selling this very good condition sharp lens at only $350.

I like this lens for its built in hood and tripod mount, which nicely balances the weight and allows fast rotation from landscape to portrait and back. Its really an excellent lens, working rather decently with TCs, and extension tubes for close up as well. Lets just let the sample shot do the talking.

Selling as i already bought the 300f2.8.

Selling afew Tamron adaptall lens here.

For those who dont know, you can google to find out more. These lens require adaptors to be mounted onto the bodies, thus you can mount the same lens to a few different bodies. There are many adaptors allowing to convert mount to m42, cY. leica R, Nikon AIS, OM, KM, FD and alot more...

NOTE THAT LENS BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE ADAPTORS.

1. Adaptor for sale - adaptall to CY mount (slightly used condition) $40

2. Adaptor for sale - adaptall to M42 mount (Brand New with box) $50

3. Adaptor for sale - adaptall to Nikon AIS mount (slightly used condition) $50

4. Tamron 28mm F2.5

One of the best in the tamron adaptall series, this lens is pin sharp wide open at F2.5 mounted on a full frame body such as D3 or 5D, this lens is good as a general wide angle, taking anything from group shots to portraits to events, scenery etc. Image quality definitely beats nikon or canon's 28F2.8 Af lens hands down. The generous allowance to turn the focus ring makes manual focus a breeze, esp with a large viewfinder.

Shot taken with this lens:
IMG_0266.jpg

Lens in good condition. Glass is totally clean. Letting go at only $200.

5. Tamron 28mm F2.8

The former version of the 28f2.5 above, this lens uses similar design and perform equally well. Great for anyone looking for a small and light walk about fast prime. This lens is much smaller and thinner than nikon and canon's AF versions for sure, easily fitting into anyone's pocket.

IMG_9446.jpg

Lens in good condition. Glass is totally clean. Letting go at only $180.

7. Tamron 80-200 F3.8 - 4 CF Macro

TL07009041634.jpg

Another compact telephoto zoom great for travelling. Pull push design as well. Similar to the 70-210 above, it is designated a macro lens and focuses rather closely. There are even markings on the lens to show the magnifaction. Lens hood is also built in, omitting the need to carry an extra one around.

IMG_4856.jpg

Some signs of usage on lens, otherwise working perfectly. Selling cheaply at only $120.

Was doing some test with this lens on the D200 today, turns out it is actually very sharp even at wide open F4..

DSC_0179.jpg

Zoomed in full crop below:

DSC_0179fullcrop.jpg

High resolving power!

8. Tamron 135F2.8

Solid, well built small teleprime with F2.8 aperture. Good for events, concerts, portraits etc. This one of the very rare 135 primes with a beautiful NINE blade aperture, producing an extremely circular defocus pattern. Same as the above, is an adaptall lens. Lens even has built in hood.

Images taken with it:

IMG_3419.jpg

DSC_9254.jpg

Lens has user marks on exterior, its a metal exterior anyway. But glass in good condition for sure. Letting go only $140.

9. Tamron 500mm F8 Mirror catadioptic lens

tamron_sp_500_f8.jpg

Lens in good condition, comes with original hood even.

People love and hate CAT lens. Some love it for the fact that the design of the lens doesnt allow for CA, its basically like a lens with perfect ED elements places inside, the super lightweight/size for the focal length and some hate it for the donut bokeh, slower aperture.

I would leave it to keen buyers to read up on mirror lens, but in most discussion on mirror lens, nikon's surfaces as the top in terms of image quality. I dump money to get this lens immediately after a fellow photog let me take some shots with it.

Read about comparison with the canon 500f4.5L here:

http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/tutorials/mirror.html

Image taken with it:

DSC_0019.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

Lens in good condition. Selling $400.

Letting go of some Pentax manual focus, screwmount(m42) lens. Some are super takumar, some are SMC takumar. Those who have used them would know there are gems amongst this range. In particular, the most famous is 135F3.5, small little lens but pin sharp wide open. Fantastic resolution. Even the 1Ds mark2 16MP sensor cant out resolve it.

Who should use them? All film bodies that take m42 lens would be able to use this. With the right adaptor, all canon, nikon, olympus, sony bodies are able to use this lens, manual focus of course. (keen on adaptors can PM me to find out more. Note that normal adaptors sold outside for m42 to nikon are basically useless ad they dont allow you to focus to infinity, i have the proper kind of adaptors)

These M42 lens can be used directly on old film bodies or via adaptor on all modern nikon, canon, olypmus, sony KM, pentax DSLR.

For those buying the lens before, i can sell you brand new adaptors cheaply as well.

M42 to EOS - $25

M42 to Nikon with good japan glass(has coating) for focus to infinity - $40

M42 to KM/Sony bodies - $30

3. Super Takumar 35mm F3.5

PS06010800469.jpg

Small, budget prime lens with good image quality. Shots are are sharp. Many good reviews on both this and the 28F3.5 above. Just google to read up.

IMG_9879.jpg

IMG_9878.jpg

Lens in good condition. Letting go at only $120.

6. Super Takumar 55mm F1.8

PS06010800140.jpg

Small and budget lens, yet with good performance. Compare to the canon 50f1.8 mark2, it definitely gives a better bokeh as that uses a 5 blade aperture only. in terms of image and built, this is sure more value for money provided AF is not crucial.

IMG_8039.jpg

Selling cheaply at only $120.

7. Super Takumar 135mm F3.5 SMC (SUPER Multi COATed)

PS06010800059.jpg

One of the best known pentax lens. all who used pentax system before will know. This is one super sharp lens. Dont take my word for it, google online to find out more and come try it yourself as well.

"To combat the undesirable consequences of partial reflection, scientists developed chemical coatings to be applied to glass surfaces. These coatings increase r, and in the case of Pentax's famous Super Multi-Coating (SMC), r = 0.998! Performing the above calculation for a lens with 10 groups, we get L = 0.96, or only 4% light loss.

SMC was patented and first applied in 1971, when Pentax was still making screw mount equipment. To highlight the fact that the lens elements were super multi-coated, Pentax renamed their lens lines from Takumar and Super-Takumar to Super-Multi-Coated Takumar and later on to SMC Takumar."

"In reference 06671, Pentax claims that SMC is "a remarkable seven-layer lens coating process that cuts the reflection ratio down to just 0.2% per lens surface. The result is a dramatic improvement in both color fidelity and brightness and the elimination of flare and ghost images."

In the meantime, all optics manufacturers have developed some form of surface coating, and each claims "superior performance." In practice, most tests point that Pentax's SMC is still the best of all mainstream solutions."

Quote from material online to show how fantastic this is, together with the superior lens design giving the extremely sharp wide open performance.

IMG_7389.jpg

Letting go cheaply at only $280. Also have non SMC, super takumar one for only $220.

8. Super Takumar 150mm F4

Looks almost identical to the 135f3.5 in terms of built and optics design, this lens is equally sharp as the former. Most of the time with me, its used on a 5D body. The lens is so sharp you can zoom in fully on the 5D images and its still pin sharp. No kidding..

DSC3890.jpg

Letting go at $250. Mint condition.

Leica lens. Definitely the best money can buy in the market. Rarely will you find these good lens for sale here in CS, not to mention a full range available here. The Leica Rs here are the best manual lens i have tried, they combine the best of sharpness wide open, excellent micro contrast (with the images popping up at your face) and colours (leicas are reputed for that), not to mention the built of the lenses. Please note as well the prices stated are the best i can let go for. I am hestitant to let go of these good lens for sure and in no hurry to sell, thus hopefully really appreciative buyers come along.

1. Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit - R 28mm F2.8

LR06009000153.jpg

The BEST 28mm lens there is, along side with the nikon AIS 28mm F2.8, all the rest pales in comparison. I dare to make this statement as i have used at least 20 other 28mm lens before. Fantastic condition as well. Just take a simple shot anywhere and you will see subject practically jumping up at you. Built wise also best among the usual canon, nikon, olympus... the only lens will comparable built is the made in Germany Zeiss.

IMG_1424.jpg

Lens in mint condition. Glass totally clean. Letting go at only $900.

2. Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit - R 35mm F2.8

Similar to the 28mm, very sharp wide open, great micro contrast and fantastic colours. I have done comparisons with similar focal length and pixel peep.. the colours produced from the leicas are totally different. Not only on film, even in better dslr, a difference can be seen. 35mm is also good on cropped bodies as a "normal" lens. I have this lens mounted on my 1D and 40D very often.

IMG_9637.jpg

Lens in mint condition. Glass totally clean. Letting go at only $750.

3. Leitz Wetzlar Summicron - R 50mm F2

Despite being an F2 lens compared to the F1.8 and F1.4 offered by other brands, this lens performs exceptionally well at F2 wide open. As shown below, it trives well in low light condition and give very 3D-ish images. Great for using as a normal lens on a FF body and a portrait lens ( the wedding studio shot below was taken using the 50F2 wide open using only the modelling light of our strobes at wide open F2 on a cropped 40D body ). If you are looking for just one good 50mm in your prime collection, this has to be it.

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Lens in good condition. Letting go at only $600.

4. Leitz Wetzlar Macro Elmarit - R 60mm F2.8 -(RESERVED)

Rare lens you can find locally. The 60mm gives superb performance nothing like other normal nikon, canon similar macro lens. Sharpness at even wide open is there for sure. On top of that, you can still get the characteristic Leica's spectrum of vibrant colour, excellent micro contrast and a nice 3Dish feel of the images taken. Great for products, portraits and even for walk around as it is close to a "normal" 50mm on FF body.

Randomly chosen Images taken recently with this lens:

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

Lens in good condition. Letting go only $700.

5. Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit - R 90mm F2.8

Good performance like the 90f2, but 1 stop slower of course. Still, its a leica. image quality and built still way more advance than similar focal length lenses available. Images produced with this lens tends to be high in contrast as well, not forgetting to mention, its sharp wide open and gives the 3D effect in images. Lens has in built retractable hood, reducing the trouble of carrying an extra one and works well to prevent flares etc.

IMG_7000.jpg

6. Leitz Wetzlar Summicron - R 90mm F2

On of the best portrait lens in this range. My experience is that its slightly better than the nikon 85f1.4 and zeiss 85f1.4 and comparable to the 85f1.2L stopped down. Bokeh is also fantastic on this lens, which is rather heavy for its size and really built like a tank. no need more introduction, just search online to read more on it.Lens has in built retractable hood, reducing the trouble of carrying an extra one and works well to prevent flares etc.

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Lens in mint condition. Glass totally clean. Letting go at only $1200.

7. Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit - R 135mm F2.8

Another good lens from leica, the only other contender in this range is the 135F2L, which is larger is size but not as well built. Bokeh is beautiful, making it fabulous both half and full body shots. Lens has in built retractable hood, reducing the trouble of carrying an extra one and works well to prevent flares etc.

GJ5A2510.jpg

8. Leitz Wetzlar Elmar - R 180mm F4

Take one shot wide open and in focus with this lens, you will know its a gem. The colours, micro contrast, 3D feel of the lens are all amazing. Of course the leica 180f2.8 would be better, but that would easily cost 3 times the price, and be much heavier/bulky. This lens is only slightly longer than the 135, ideal for carrying around with. Lens has in built retractable hood, reducing the trouble of carrying an extra one and works well to prevent flares etc.

GJ5A2449.jpg

Lens in mint condition. Glass totally clean. Letting go at only $850.

If keen pls call 91120589 i do not have internet access all the time.

If you want to view and not confirm buying, pls make arrangement, come to my place at my convenience.

Have been selling away quite a bit of my collection already. Buy with confidence.

Contact Number: 91120589

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: test on the spot.

2. Adaptor for sale - adaptall to M42 mount (Brand New with box) $50

8. Tamron 135F2.8

both items sold. a few others reserved. got to hurry if keen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.