WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM with Lens Case LZ1324 and Lens Hood ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

luyi1022

Feb 14, 2007
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM with Lens Case LZ1324 and Lens Hood ET-86
Price (S$): 1950
Description:
It's one of famous lenses that Canon ever manufactured. I think I don't have to describe it too much here. In case you need to know more details, please refer to this review (http://www.dpreview.com/products/canon/lenses/canon_70-200_2p8_is).

The lens code is UT0610. The lens status is quite good and properly stored in the dry cabinet when it is not in use. It was indeed seldom used since I bought it, as I realized that it was a bit too heavy to bring it along on a photography trip (maybe I am too lazy, or not enthusiastic enough). So I decided to let it go, and hope some real fans can fulfill its capacity. Moreover, this may also help me raise $$ to upgrade my camera body.

Contact Number: 9_7_6_0_3_9_6_7

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: null

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Everything in the original box, including the box itself, is available, except for the warranty card (no longer useful, too). Additionally, a UV filter and a CP filter (worth S$70 together) will be given as free gifts.

Additional Comments:
Cash-on-delivery only. Transaction is made through ATM. Free delivery to the whole island. SMS for any enquiry. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.