WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 35mm f/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

unseenshadows

Oct 8, 2007
Marine Parade, Singapore
flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF 35mm f/2
Price (S$): 350 (BNP)
Description:
Am selling my EF 35mm f/2 which has served excellently as a general prime lens on my 400D. When mounted on APS-C bodies, this lens gives a field-of-view of 56mm, excellent for a prime lens.

What I like about this lens is that it gives the 'true 50mm perspective' on a APS-C body. Centre and corner sharpness is excellent and see-to-believe. The lens yields good contrast and colours and outresolves my old 400D's 10mp sensor.

Even if it does not have USM, the focus is fast and accurate, and I've never missed a shot with this lens. The AF will make some noise during focusing, which is normal for a non-USM lens. The lens extends during focusing but does not rotate, allowing the use of filters such as circular polarizers and neutral density filters.

The lens is solidly-built and well designed, with a metal mount and a recessed AF/MF switch to prevent any accidental switching. A nice touch to the lens is that the MF ring will not operate when the lens is at AF position, thereby preventing any damage to the focusing mechanism.

Photos of the lens and the images taken with it are below:

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

4845783348_41b7f869ec_z.jpg

3930903009_a7ccfc7546_z.jpg

4222360920_011f6f6118_z.jpg

PM/email me your offer (low offers will be ignored). I will sell to the first offer for my BNP. Also note that I respond more quickly to email.

Email Address: driftingshadows@gmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: No warranty

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original Canon front and rear cap.

Additional Comments:
PM or email if interested, feel free to leave me with any queries. I will respond more quickly to email.

Would prefer to deal at either central or the east: Parkway Parade or the following MRT stations (Paya Lebar/Eunos/Bedok).

Status
Not open for further replies.