WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L (Priced to clear but see description for condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippingHippo

Sep 22, 2004
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L (Priced to clear but see description for condition)
Price (S$): 1000 (Fixed)
Description:
Selling my Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L. Please take note there is a small scratch at the rear element. Its probably on the coating only (Please see the photo). No ill effect on the images was noticed, even when shooting into the strong backlight. Interested buyer is welcomed to test, only buy if you are comfortable. No obligation. Canon quoted me $3xx to replace the rear element but since there is no issue with image quality, I decided not to go ahead with the replacement. Lens condition overall is used, but not abused. I would rate it 6 to 7. Lens code is UW. Comes with box, manual and etc. No filter is included (using on another lens). Selling because I have switched system.

2470.jpg

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 6
Warranty Status: NA

Forgot to mention there a few small dust particles inside. This is normal for this lens as the barrel extend.

Thank you all for the overwhelming response. The lens has been sold. Apologies if I didn't reply your PM. There are simply too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.