WTSell: Lens - Canon 70-200mmf2.8LIS MKI MINT (Include 77mm B+W UV filter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frodo

Feb 5, 2005
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 70-200mmf2.8LIS MKI MINT (Include 77mm B+W UV filter)
Price (S$): $2050
Description:
Hi,

I am letting go the above L lens. Now price include B+W UV filter. First post without filter is here

Well I thought I would have the time to do sports or birds photography back then but find out actually I don't have much opportunity. In fact, I now I don't have the time to shoot as my wife is expecting so I'm now clearing my dry cabinet. Very sad and reluctant but no choice, need to cash in to fund family stuff.

Anyway, the condition is extremely like brand new, no scratches or paint lost, even though its 2 years old (UWxxx) after an impulse purchase from Cathay Photo. I can only remember it only came out twice from my dry cab and never getting any exposure. Recent test on my 7D (before I sold the body) shows that everything is working in order, AF response was very fast and tack sharp on my 7D. The lens comes with the original full box, caps, hood, collar and pouch.

I rate the condition highly since its under utitlised so I valued it at $2050. Think I paid $2700+ for it. Do give me a call/SMS to view and deal. Thank you for reading my long description.

Deal in the West. At Bt.Batok Mrt.

Contact Number: 9695 0933
Email Address: -

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: Nil

Sold to a fellow BtBatokian whoses cool looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.