WTSell: Lens - Canon 100mm F2.8 macro USM (Local full box set, As good as new, Low mileage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShawnLo

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 100mm F2.8 macro USM (Local full box set, As good as new, Low mileage)
Price (S$): 700 (FIRM)
Description:
I am letting go this lens to fund for 135F2L because found out that I am more indulged in portraiture.

Bought this lens from Cathay Peninsular in mid 2009,due to extreme low usage,the condition is as below:
1. Crystal clear lens elements (internal and external)
2. No scratch at all on the lens body
3. Electronics contact points are as good as new

Afew photos shot using my lens, which you may get some hints on the details and sharpness : http://www.flickr.com/photos/54631075@N03/

For your information, I am disclosing the above highlights without any distortion, simply because I do not want to waste the precious time of both side. Good is good, bad is bad.

Kindly sms my mobile 91671073 if you are interested. During the meet up, you may take your sweet time to inspect, no rush. Weekdays 6pm to 7pm at Yishun, or Clementi after 7pm. Weekend at Clementi only.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: just over

Package/Accessories/Extras:
box + plastic wrapper + front cap + rear cap + warranty card with Cathay Peninsular chop (to prove that this is a local set)

Status
Not open for further replies.