WTSell: Flash - Paul C. Buff Einstein 640s and a whole lot of studio stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Flash
Equipment Brand: Paul C. Buff
Equipment Model: Einstein 640's and a whole lot of studio stuff!
Price (S$): Read on..
Description:
Hi,

Selling my Paul C. Buff gear, as well as a lot of other things. I'm shifting my career choices around.

If you don't know about Paul C. Buff photo gear, you'll probably not be interested in the stuff.. Paul's an American inventor, who's into making high quality products that are pretty advanced. He sells direct from USA, but since his products have exploded on the international markets, he's closed off his USA offices to people outside the USA, and now has two new offices, one's in Australia, and one's in the middle east.

Anyway, Australia is the PCB hub for us Singapore residents. I'm going to list the Australian site for reference. http://paulcbuff.com.au/cms/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=40&Itemid=1

Just to let you know, I have LOTS of gear, I'm splitting my studio equipment in half, so I'm getting rid of my doubles. These are the more seldom used units, so just like NEW! The way you can tell, like Broncolor, PCB has a computer which tracks the number of flashes a unit has taken. So simply by reading my units you'll know that these were my "spares".....

Here's a list of what I have, if I think of more things. I'll add below in a followup msg, and if I decide to let go of the rest of my equipment, it's basically the list below, but quantities would be doubled in most cases:

--------------------------------------------

For the lights themselves, they come with 3 components, all sold separately when buying new.
1) The light, I have 4 of these for sale.
2) The transmitter that plugs in, I have 4 of these for sale.
3) The reflector, I have 2 of these for sale.

(new price of E640 without taxes and shipping is $710 AUD, so you're looking at around $930 new each head, not including taxes or shipping). If you buy 3+ I'll knock off some $$..... When you buy the E640 you must buy the transmitters CSXCV for wireless functionality ($50 a piece).

Einstein E640 Flash $800

(These are the Transmitters that plug into the Einstein that make them wireless $70 AUD each, so $90 SGD before taxes and shipping)

CSXCV $50

(These are reflectors $50 AUD, $65 SGD)

8.5 HOR $40

So for two of the lights, they come with reflectors, two won't. The ones with reflectors are $890 and the ones without are $850 (a steal if you consider $1065 and $1000 price tag), especially if you read below, I'm tossing in 1 free flash tube with every monoblock purchased $105 dollar value.

FLASH TUBES:
MAXFT12MMUV = $80 AUD or $105 SGD... I'm going to toss one in free with every light. So you have one in the light, and one new spare bulb.

------------------------------------

(This is the brain that controls the Einstein lights the Cybersync commander)
COMMANDER $277 AUD or $360 SGD before shipping and taxes..
I'm asking $350 (will only sell with the sale of lights)

-------------------------------------

CSRB (like a pocket wizzard, but better range, receiver only): $129 AUD or $170 SGD
Will sell for $150 (only with the CST)

CST (transmitter that goes on the hot shoe of your camera, like pocket wizzard but smaller) $100 AUD, $130 SGD before shipping and taxes. CST can also trigger einsteins without CSRB
Willing to let go with above CSRB for $100 (so $250 in total)

(Foldable softboxes and octaboxes are what they sound like. They're quick to setup, seconds only, and are amazing for on-location as well as studio work.. You won't look like an idiot trying to set these up. They come with a speedring built in, so you can use them on your Einsteins right away).

2x Foldable Medium Softbox $260 SGD retail.
$200 per softbox my price.

2x Foldable Medium Octabox $320 SGD retail.
$250 per octabox my price.

1x Foldable LARGE Octabox $$350 SGD retail.
$300 my price

M softbox grid (soft eggcrate), retail $90 my price $50
M octabox grid (soft eggcrate), retail $120 my price $80
L octabox grid (soft eggcrate), retail $140 my price $100

Grid 10degree

Grid 20degree (Or 10?)

Grids $40 retail, $25 my price (must be bought with reflector Einstein above)

Ring Flash Monolight $761 SGD retail.. NOTE, it's 110v they don't make a 220v so you have to either use an Innovatronix Explorer (battery unit) or a Vegabond (sold below)

$625 my price.

--------------------------------------

Mini Vegabond (small battery powered generator, can power either the ringlight or any of the einstein lights about 300+ pops like an AcuteB pack, but smaller and lighter).

Retail not including shipping and GST $525, my price $375

--------------------------------------

IF you buy more stuff, I cut prices, if you buy all, I'll give a massive discount.
So if someone wants a COMPLETE studio setup, MSG me, I'll give you a fantastic price, n you'll be well on your way with everything you need.

Best,
Adam

P.S. Sorry for the confusing post, if you have questions just PM me.
P.P.S. Incase you were wondering, I'm keeping a few PCB items for my photography clients, but I'm moving more into video now, so need to make room for HMIs and other nonsense.

Contact Number: -
Email Address: -

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: NONE

Status
Not open for further replies.