WTSell: Flash - Broncolor Move 1200L + Para 88 (kit)

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Flash
Equipment Brand: Broncolor
Equipment Model: Move 1200L + Para 88 (kit)
Price (S$): Offers above $9,000
Description:
Hi guys,

I JUST got a Broncolor kit (2 days ago) seen here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/905746-REG/Broncolor_b_31_028_07_Move_1200_L_Power.html

I might want to upgrade to the Para 222. So I'd be willing to sell this kit at a VERY attractive price, considering the cost is over $15,000.

Anyway, make me a reasonable offer if you're serious about this kit.

Included:
Move 1200 L Battery Power Pack with Lithium Battery and Charger
MobiLED Lamphead
Para 88 FB Reflector with Pulso Focusing Rod
RFS 2.1 Transceiver
Weatherproof Soft Case for Pack
Outdoor Trolley Backpack
MobiLed Continuous Light Adapter (CLA)
Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty

Basically everything you need to take kick ass outdoor/indoor shots with one amazing light. Kinda feel stupid but I have the studio space for the Para 222 so why not just go bigger :D

Best,
Adam

Contact Number: -
Email Address: -

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: 2 Years International Warranty.

Reactions: the flash
Is the para 88 still available?

SOLD a long time ago, sorry didn't know this listing was still active.

SOLD a long time ago, sorry didn't know this listing was still active.
Thanks for replying.

By the way, what would you say about the investment into for a para? Is the light signature worth the jump (of a few ks)

Thanks for replying.

By the way, what would you say about the investment into for a para? Is the light signature worth the jump (of a few ks)

Honestly yes. Especially for the 222 if you have the space it's light quality cannot be matched. I've purchased a few other brands and they just don't have the same look. Even higher end products from other brands. The 88 and 133 are both good. If you need a bit more working space jump up to the 133 and skip the 88. Though I've not had issues with the 88 and 222 jumping over everything in-between.

Reactions: the flash