WTSell: Filter - Haida ND Filters 3,6 & 10 stops (see details below)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaeHyun

Jan 7, 2013
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Filter
Equipment Brand: Haida ND Filters
Equipment Model: 3,6 & 10 stops (see details below)
Price (S$): your offer
Description:
I have 3 Haida ND Filters of size 77mm to let go as I can't use them on my new 82mm lens now. It would have better use for a new owner. I bought them in November 2013 & used them a few times. No scratches but I left a marker on the white plastic box to indicate their no. of stops so I know which one to use for landscapes. The white plastic boxes are in the original blue navy color cardboard boxes and they are clean.

Details:-

1) Pro II MC Slim ND3.0 1000x (77mm)
2) Pro II MC Slim ND1.8 64x (77mm)
3) Pro II MC Slim ND0.9 8x (77mm)

Interested parties, please PM me your offer

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
With original boxes. (White plastic and Blue navy)

Additional Comments:
***BLACKLIST NOTE

User JerryDamo is now banned. I am not going to sell my items to him. He has made an offer, I accepted and after replying inquiries and inquiries from him, I arranged to meet at CityHall with time stated. He didn't respond to my CS message and my sms to him. It is impolite not to respond regardless of whether he is buying or not.

I received a few interested buyers with the highest offer at $130. My items are reserved today. If no show, I will sell to the next person in queue to deal at my area.

Apologies to those who request to sell separately, I am selling all 3 pcs together.

My 3 filters has all been sold. Interested parties please buy from photosphere. They sell good quality filters you won't regret buying. This thread is closed thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.