WTSell: DSLR - Olympus E520 and various 4/3 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1to128

Feb 12, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: E520 and various 4/3 lens
Price (S$): $50 onwards
Description:
E520, including
2x original batteries
Strap
CF cards to get started
Kingston Card reader
Wireless remote
Original charger
Body cap
For only $200.

Add $30 to include a 14-45mm lens - metal mount, solid built compared to 14-42 version. $50 for lens alone. caps and filter included.

40-150mm lens, equivalent to a highly useable 80-300mm on 4/3rds. caps, filter and hood included. $80 for lens alone.

Take body + both lens for $300. That gives you a capable system covering wide angle to telephoto.

Also available is a FL-50 flash, which I am selling at also a reduced price of $220.

Contact Number: nine eight one six nine zero zero one

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: NA

Additional Comments:
If you can self-collect at my place near Bedok Stadium, I will give an additional discount of $5 per item (body, lens, flash) purchased.

The E520 and 40-150mm lens are available.

Thanks to the two gentlemen who came from the west side to buy my items!

Refreshing the thread... anybody catching the national day rally?

The 40-150 lens can be used on a micro 4/3rds system, in conjunction with an adapter - not sure how much the adapter costs

E520 - use this as a backup, as a replacement, as a starter camera - ask if you are interested!

Hello!

The E520 is available. Don't overlook this model - if you are keen, let me know where and when you would like to test it.

The 40-150 is available as well. Pair this with your wide zoom and you cover up to 300mm equivalent. It's light enough to carry around - take it on your next vacation and walkabout.

In fact I should take the set out again - it really should be out shooting rather than sitting in the dry cabinet.

Looking for next owner who can give them the exercise they deserve :)

TGIF!

Contact me with any questions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.