WTSell: DSLR - Nikon Multiple

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore
www.oddinary.com.sg
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Multiple
Price (S$): See below
Description:
Selling off some equipment to fund for new purchase. Equipment are all functional and have signs of some wear and tear. Regularly sent for servicing and cleaning, never failed on me once. The prices that I am setting is way less than half the price I originally bought them. It is because of the age that fairly depreciates the value, even though I never denied their capability and have stood by them for years because I believe in a better photographer than camera.

1) D3X - Flagship of nikon and produces really top quality colours from its high dynamic range. Even when I use it with the D800 at weddings, the colours are more natural than the D800 in my opinion. My preferred camera to be used in studio all the time. Letting go because to fund for a D4 for faster shooting rate.
-$4000 (negotiable)

2) D700 - To sell with grip inclusive and modified for the en-el4a battery. Long lasting and can shoot up to 8fps with this battery. Also letting this go together to upgrade. Camera is simply age-old but I have been using it ever since, perfectly functional.
-$950 (fixed)

3) 17-35 f2.8 Nikon - Letting go as I rarely used. This is one old lens with some creaking sound when it focuses. Also slight soft edges when shot at 2.8, no issue when stopped down for landscape. Has tape on the lens. Useable as long as you stop down just slightly. For the fuss free buyers going for a crazy deal.
-$700 (fixed)

Contact Number: 98621711
Email Address: skkoh@oddinary.com.sg

Condition of Item: 7
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
camera are sold with battery without strap. I think I still have the box if you will still like them with the content (d3x)

17-35mm sold without filter

Additional Comments:
don't low ball me. I have always let go of me equipment below value. Feel free to check my past sales.

D700 currently reserved. Overwhelming responses.

FYI D700 sc is PROBABLY 60-80K. Will be confirming once i pick up the camera from NSC after sensor clearning.

The price for D700 is ridiculous because I have factored the option the buyer might want to change the shutter unit at his/her cost. Win-win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.