WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D90 + kit lens (18-105mm VR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i1aan

Nov 21, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D90 + kit lens (18-105mm VR)
Price (S$): 1350
Description:
Good condition. bought body and lens as a kit in Oct 09. Still under warranty.

Kit Lens is mint, almost never used. I've been using a prime lens all along. Kept in dry cabinet all the time.

D90 = $1350
18-105mm VR lens (comes with free filter) = $350

buy as a set = $1600

Additional Lowepro bag (mint condition) = $40

Will throw in bag for free if buy as set.

Email Address: kkwang@pacific.net.sg

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 2

clarification set bought in Oct 2008 not 2009. Obviously Oct 2009 hasn't arrived yet! :D

I also have a wireless Infr Ref Nikon remote control for the D-90. I think the model is ML-L3. Will throw it in for free if u buy whole set at 1600. :D

Wow, i've received 2 bids within the 1st hour.

av******r = $1450
E*****i = $1400

Still a bit low friends. Remember when you buy at $1600, you are getting a discount, PLUS u get many FREEBIES like the free mint Lowepro bag (worth about $80), free ML-L3 remote control.

And yes it comes with all the warranty papers/receipts. Will keep item open for 7 days. :D

thanks for the interest guys. For those inquiring, i'd really rather sell it as a set. Too troublesome for too many meetups.

I'm really not into bargaining much... just wanna wrap up the deal neatly.

Anyway...

the highest 2 bidders right now are

a****k at 1500
L****l at 1480

If you hit 1600, u get the free wireless remote control and Lowepro (mint condition) bag. Other sellers on the forum are selling 1750 for just the kit lens, without the freebies. Also the lens comes with free filter which has been attached since day 1. Happy bidding! :D

up ... few days left... ps... I am also including a free 8 gb Transcend flash card. I think the value is about $30-$40. When I bought it, it was only 4gb... but i upgraded.

Just to clarify... the flash, like the other freebies is included only with $1600 package....

when i say flash, i mean flash card... hehe

Thanks for all the interest.

I will not be considering "unconfirmed" or "tentative" bids.

The highest confirm bid now is:

p**********e at $1550.

I will be closing bids tomorrow.

If anyone is willing to bid $50 more, you get all the freebies worth at least $100 plus. :)

Sold... Thanks for the interest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.