WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D90 + 18-105mm VR Kit Lens w CPL + 50mm f1.8 Prime Lens + Wirele

Status
Not open for further replies.

baileysy

Aug 9, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D90 + 18-105mm VR Kit Lens w CPL + 50mm f1.8 Prime Lens + Wireless Remote
Price (S$): 700
Description:
Selling the abovementioned items.

Bought locally in Jan'2010. Still in very good working condition. Selling as I've decided to upgrade and go into full-frame photography. This D90 package is great and affordable for newcomers to DSLR as well as those looking to upgrade from their entry-level DSLR.

Comes with the following:
1. Original golden box with manuals, wires, battery charger, lens hood, installation disc, camera strap, lens pouch intact.
2. Extra original Nikon battery thrown in. In total two original batteries included.
3. Tokina Circular Polarizer for 18-105mm lens. Comes with its own casing.
4. Original Nikon infrared remote for wireless shooting included as well. Comes with pouch.
5. 50mm prime lens was bought separately and comes with golden box.

10113022494_171ab79b76_c.jpg

Equipment condition
1. Due to normal wear and tear, there are some slight scratches on the D90 body's LCD screen and the screen protector. However, there are no viewing problems when reviewing pictures. I have included some pictures below for your reference. Shutter count around 13K.
2. There are some spots on the 18-105mm lens glass. However this does NOT affect the image quality.
3. 50mm f1.8 prime lens is in near mint condition as it was seldom used.
4. There is a small flaw with the catch of the wireless remote's battery cover but it is still working perfectly as the cover doesn't dislodge easily.
5. I've rated the overall condition as 8 as there are some scratches and spots on the equipment but do note that the image quality is not compromised.

10113072485_97ce3710c4_c.jpg

What I've Paid
1. D90 with Kit Lens: $1650
2. 50mm f1.8 lens: $190
3. Tokina CPL: $40
4. Wireless Remote: $15
5. Additional Nikon battery: $50

Thanks for looking!

Contact Number: SMS @ 8 1 1 2 6 9 5 2

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: None

Additional Comments:
Meetups at Harbourfront MRT / Jurong East MRT / Clementi MRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.