WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D800

Status
Not open for further replies.

chongcs

May 28, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D800
Price (S$): 2200
Description:
Hi, I would like to sell my beloved D800 body as I am planning to upgrade to D810.

I bought this somewhere May 2013 and has been using mainly for Portraiture shoot (as amateur) and for my kids growing up documentary shots.

Bought it from Cathay Photo and warranty is expired some time back.

Anyway the camera works perfectly, no AF issues. Some user marks on the exterior but never drop never bang on things. Store in dry cabinet when unused.

Shutter count I need to check but should be less than 60K (will update once i check when I get home)

Will be providing the charger, box,manual,CDs, and original unused strap, also comes with 1 extra original battery.

Will include a 16GB Sandisk CF card as well.

Looking to sell this at 2200 SGD nett, deal at Bedok/Paya Lebar/Serangoon/Kovan MRT

Please sms me if you are interested at 9zerozero3four3twentyeight or PM me in clubsnap.

Thanks.

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: nill

Package/Accessories/Extras:
charger, box,manual,CDs,original unused strap, 1 extra battery,1x16GB Sandisk CF card(used)

Hi all,
Revising the price to SGD 2100 nett for a quick sale.
Please msg me if you are keen. thanks

Hi all,

Revising the price to SGD 2050, on top of the used Sandisk 16GB CF card i will trow in a brand new Sandisk extreme pro 95MBs 16 GB SD card which cost about 80 SGD brand new.

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.