WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D600 + various lenses 15mm to 200mm + speedlight flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

pianodancer

Sep 15, 2003
Singapore
chester.sg
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D600 + various lenses 15mm to 200mm + speedlight flash
Price (S$): $4000
Description:
Putting my entire Nikon system up for sale. It's been inactive in my cabinet for the past 1-2 years. I thought I might go back to shooting again but I never did. Been doing more casual family shoots so I used my other compact cameras, and although they cannot match the responsiveness of Nikon, I no longer need the technical supremacy as compared to convenience and size.

I am inclined to sell everything to a single owner, but if you are keen on separate items, PM me for a discussion.

1. D600. Condition 10/10. Comes with full retail box and accessories.

2. Sigma 15-30mm D EX Aspherical IF f3.5-4.5. 8/10 No box, only front and rear lens cap. MF ring is loose so the lens is permanently on AF mode which works flawlessly.

3. Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED. 9/10. Full retail box and lens hood. + lens filter.

4. Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 AF-D NIKKOR ED. 9/10. Full retail box and lens hood and original leather case. + lens filter.

5. Tamron 90mm f2.8 SP AF Di MACRO (272E) 10/10 Made In Japan with aperture ring. Full retail box.

6. 50mm f1.4 AF-D. 10/10.

7. SB-800 Speedlight. 8/10 Full retail box, accessories, and soft case.

8. SB-900 Speedlight 9/10 Full retail box, accessories and soft case.

Take all for $4000. If you want separate items, PM me and I will consider. I won't sell the D600 until I manage to sell off most of the lenses.

Good luck to me.

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: No

Another lens sold: Tamron 90mm.

Thanks for your support! Keep them coming!

Still available:
80-200mm f2.8
15-30mm f3.5-4.5
D600

Happy to have sold another lens: 80-200mm.

Now I'm left with D600 and Sigma 15-30mm.

More information:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-yuztvYWrBdcjMyYTZEcmlkQUE&usp=sharing

The D600 is in brilliant condition, which you can see from the above photo link. I have the full box, manual, accessories, charger, cables, unused strap, unused LCD cover, receipt, warranty card (unfilled). Giving additional original battery too. Note also that the shutter is not yet replaced. What this means is that a new owner like you can get it replaced and get a brand new shutter experience.
http://www.nikon.com.sg/en_SG/service/service_advisory/d600-service-advisory
Current shutter count: 8000
Price: $1000

The Sigma 15-30mm is one of my last lens collection, albeit 2nd hand. I cannot afford the original 14-24mm Nikkor, so I had to settle for this. But it is another fantastic lens, unlike 14-24mm, this is light, and f3.5 is just half a stop slower. With modern DSLR, you have no worries about shutter speed. The previous owner stuck gaffer tape on the AF/MF focus ring because it appears to be loose and might switch to MF mode accidentally. If you only want to shoot in AF mode, then this won't bother you. If you want to use this lens with MF, then this lens is probably not suitable. It only comes with lens and caps.No box.
Price: $300

Status
Not open for further replies.