WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D600, lenses, external flash, CPL and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChengB

Feb 26, 2010
Tampines
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D600, lenses, external flash, CPL and accessories
Price (S$): See each item below
Description:
Selling of my entire set as I'm changing my system to mirrorless. All equipment are kept in dry box when not in use, so no fungus and dust present. They are also cleaned after every use so little to no dirt marks are found. I'm willing to give discount if you want to get everything as a set. Will throw in a free lowepro stealth reporter camera bag for free too if you get everything together.

D600 body
Description: Used occasionally for personal purposes. No oil issue on sensor. Cleaned after every use. Comes with a hard glass LCD screen protector that was on since day 1. Giving a free spare battery with the body.
Condition: 10
Warranty status: nil
Price: $1185

Nikon 24-120mm f4 ED VR G
Description: Used together with my D600. Hoya HMC UV filter on since day 1. No scratches on front or back, maintained after every use, so no user marks. Comes with the uv filter.
Condition: Mint
Price: $775
Purchase with purchase: Hoya PRO 1D CPL 77mm diameter at $80

Nikon 50mm f1.8 D
Description: Used once in a blue moon. Bought for fun to try it out, in the end almost never touch. Comes with Hoya HMC filter since day 1. No scratches or user marks since it spends 98% of its time in the dry box.
Condition: Mint
Price: $110

Nissin MG8000 external flash
Description: Rarely used external flash since I didn't get to do much flash photography. Able to withstand up to 1000 flashes at 1/1 power due to special quartz material. Has a fill flash bulb in front of the unit which can be toggled on/off for fill lighting. Has wireless capabilities and can be grouped together with other Nikon SB ext flashes. Has slave and primary flash mode for off-camera use, as well as strobo functions. Has sync port for use with studio strobes and power port for use with Nikon-compatible external power ports. Comes with a diffuser and stand (for off-camera use).
Price: $385
Purchase with purchase: 4x double A Eneloop Black XX rechargeable battery and it's charger at $15

Hoya PRO1 Digital 77mm CPL
Description: Goes well with the 24-120mm. Comes with the case
Standalone price without lens: $85

Eneloop Black XX rechargeable batteries
Description: 4x AA batteries. No more box left.
Condition: NA
Standalone price without flash: $20

Contact Number: 8 two 9 two two 4 two 4

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
All of the above comes with everything in box (including box itself) unless otherwise stated. Will give a free lowepro stealth reporter camera bag if you can buy everything. Open to reasonable price negotiation.

Additional Comments:
Message/whatsapp only. Do not pm.

Giving a free neoprene strap with the D600 body as well

D600 body and 50mm reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.