WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnos79

May 27, 2008
Buona Vista/Outram
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D300
Price (S$): 800 (neg)
Description:
Selling a fully functional D300 in good condition. Sensor cleaned couple of months ago. Shutter count currently less than 13,300 (lightly used set).

Sale includes D300 body and box with all accessories including 1 original batt, charger, strap. No warranty, no CF card included, you can bring a lens and CF card test all you want before buying. No obvious user marks but this is a used body so do not expect it to be mint.

Bought from another CSer and selling since I've moved to full-frame. A D300 is still a very capable semi-pro body that is a bargain at $800. Excellent for sports/nature. Letting go so that it is not wasted sitting in my dry cabinet.

Prefer to deal at either buona vista (mornings) or outram mrt (office hrs), or best if you can collect at my place in dover.

Pls PM/email me your offers with contact number (first to offer $800 and deal at my convenience gets priority). I'll reply if the offer is reasonable.

Email Address: tangyc (at) yahoo.com

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Whatever came in the box.

Just sold to a gentleman who came to collect at my place. Thanks to all who had offered and sorry I can't reply to everyone. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.