WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D3 + SB600

Status
Not open for further replies.

quququ

Jan 5, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D3 + SB600
Price (S$): 3000
Description:
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to sell my D3 + SB600 set. Camera has been sitting in my dry cabinet for close to a year. Sent it for servicing in the mid of the year in Nikon.

I am not sure about the SC but guess it should be around 100k. Camera condition is 7-8/10.

Really wanna let go this as it doesn't make sense for me to keep it but not enjoy it. Might as well let go to someone who can much better utilise it than me.

I am not sue about the market price of it and price is nego.

The set comes with standard box but I don't think I can still find the receipt. Warranty is also over.

Do feel free to sms me at 8.1.three.8.8.nine.six.9

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Cheers

Qu

Contact Number: 8.1.three.8.8.nine.six.9

Condition of Item: 7
Warranty Status: Over

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Standard

Price has been reduced to below:

D3 alone: SGD 2600
D3+SB600: SGD 2750

Thank you!

Received quite a few enquiries on SB600. Seems the camera is not attractive any more, unlike in a years back.

I am not willing to sell the flash alone, but I am keen to listen to any reasonable offers for the D3.

Thanks.

Just came back to Singapore. Price revised again:

D3 alone: 2500

D3 + SB600: 2650

Thanks.

The condition of my camera apparently is not very good with many user marks and scratches at the back and bottom. Function is alright and shutter count is arount 100k.

Given the condition of the camera I would like to further reduce the price to only 2,250 firm.

Thanks.

D3 has been sold to a nice gentlemen.

The SB600 is for sales now. The condition of the flash is also quite used. I am selling it at 150 with self collection.

Thanks.

SGD $150 for the used SB600. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.