WTSell: DSLR - Canon EOS 500D 18-55mm kit + extra LP-E5 + Sandisk 8GB Class 6 SDHC + 4GB Kingston Class 4 SDHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimfwh

Jun 12, 2009
Jurong East
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EOS 500D 18-55mm kit + extra LP-E5 + Sandisk 8GB Class 6 SDHC + 4GB Kingston Class 4 SDHC
Price (S$): $850
Description:
EOS 500D+18-55mm kit complete with everything in the box except for the canon strap, which is worn. Instead I'll include the EOS 7D Canon strap from my 7D kit.
Also included in the package:
1. An additional ORIGINAL LP-E5 battery (so you get 2 original batteries).
2. 1x SanDisk 8GB Extreme III 30mb/s Class 6 SDHC card (a pretty fast card which can handle HD video and bursts of raw images well).
3. 1x Kingston 8GB Class 4 SDHC card (came in the original kit).
Body condition is very good, with some very minor scuffing on the corners from normal use (seen on closer inspection). Hard-type GGS screen protector installed over the LCD. Shutter count approximately 9.4k. Mirror chamber and sensor are cleaned with a rocket blower after every shooting trip. 18-55mm kit lens in excellent condition (9).

Reason for selling:
I currently own a 7D and no longer need the 500D, so I'm letting it go to fund other purchases. It's given me >1.5yrs of excellent service and still going strong. A great DSLR for beginner/casual users and excellent value considering the high quality SanDisk SDHC card (which cost $100 at the time of purchase) and additional LP-E5 battery.

Serious buyers only. Price is fixed for the whole package. Please PM me if you're interested. Cash payment only. Collection at Jurong East MRT station after 6pm.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.