WTSell: DSLR - Canon EOS 40D, 70-200L F2.8L, Sigma 50 F1.4, Tamron 17-50 F2.8, misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookforstuff

Feb 6, 2010
West / near Bukit Batok
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EOS 40D, 70-200L F2.8L, Sigma 50 F1.4, Tamron 17-50 F2.8, misc.
Price (S$): 400
Description:
WTS the following items, preferred as a set. Individual items are sold at the stated price, only as a set the price is negotiable. Please don’t ask for best price or negotiation except were stated.

1. Canon EOS 40D body, comes with lens mount cover, neck strap, box, manual, cables, charger, 2x battery $320 negotiable.
Low shutter count, private use only. Condition: 10
2. remote shutter (wired) - $8
Hardly used. Condition: 10
3. Canon Super Precision Matte Ef-S Interchangeable Focusing Screen - $25, see here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...creen_for.html
Condition: 10
4. The legendary Canon EF 70-200 F2.8 Lenscode is UU07 - $950
Comes with Hood, lens covers, and tripod mount ring B (W). Condition: 10 (lens), 8 (hood) (not from using it, but from the transportation).
This lens was bought as a second hand item 8 years ago.
5. The even more legendary Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
Comes with verything in original box as from the shop. Condition: Mint (Hood and pouch still packed in box, lens only used 2 times, I can’t believe it myself). $400
6. Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF)
Comes with full box, hood unused and still wrapped. Condition: Mint.
Comes with extra 72mm UV filter, and 72mm to 77mm adapter to mount all accessories below. (All other lenses are 77mm diameter.) $400
7. Hoya HMC UV(C) 77mm filter - $20
8. TianYa filter box with filter mount (with 77mm ring) and 4 square filter (grey grad., ND8, ND16, blue grad.) Condition: Mint (unused) - $30
9. Micnova Extension Tube Set DG (13mm, 21mm, 31mm) with Autofocus pass-through. Comes in box with back cover. Front cover will be sold with camera body. Condition: Mint. $40
10. Double 77mm adapter for reverse-mounting of 77mm lens (for super-macro shots) - $10
11: Billingham Hadley Large Camera bag. Condition: 8.
Same as here:
http://www.cliftoncameras.co.uk/uplo...frontlarge.gif
$ 120.

The dry cabinet I was advertising is also still available, but I have several buyers waiting so that I am no longer advertising it here; also, it will be the last item to be sold anyway, so I don't want to encourage further inquiries on this item.

All items (except 4.) were bought brand new myself over 2008-2012. Items are admittedly aged and out of warranty by now, but always kept in dry cabinet and treated with the greatest respect and care. Items were only used for personal photography (mostly of my kids). Items are in the mentioned excellent condition.

Reason for selling is that I have not used the camera for a long time by now, and I can’t see that this is going to change. So I decided to give up this hobby.

SMS Andre at nine-7-5-8-five-1-six-1

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: 0

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original packaging included as stated above at individual items.

Status
Not open for further replies.