WTSell: DSLR - Canon DSLR - Canon 5Dmk2 w/ 3 primes lens and flash bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

konchan69

Mar 29, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: DSLR - Canon 5Dmk2 w/ 3 primes lens and flash bundle
Price (S$): 3000
Description:
Want to sell the following as a set:

Canon 5D Mark II:
Condition 9/10 - No obvious user marks, GSS screen protector applied on both screens
Shutter count 15k - Rarely seen much action lately. Been sitting in the dry cabinet most of the time. 5DmkII shutter count is rated for 100k actuation but most will last past 200k and up!
Comes with original strap, strap has been used for just a while before being removed and kept so no funny smell.
Comes with one original battery and charger
Comes with box and manual, but the box is a kit box with the 24-105 f4 lens however, I have sold the lens off prior and this will be for the 5dmkII body only.

Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM:
Condition 9/10 - No obvious user marks. B+W filter used with it and will be provided. Lens hood has some scratches from resting on table but nothing major.
Lens code: UY
Comes with original box with unused lens pouch.

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM:
Condition 9/10 - No obvious user marks. B+W filter used with it and will be provided. Lens hood has some scratches from resting on table but nothing major.
Comes with original box with unused lens pouch.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II:
Condition 10/10 - Bought because it is a cheap lens but never really used it much.
Comes with original box and third-party lens hood with bayonet mount adaptor.

Nissin Di866:
Condition 8.5/10 - Minor user marks but no scratches.
Box and pouch is hiding somewhere but not sure if I can find it. Selling as is but will continue to look for it.
Highly capable, high output flash with colour LCD screen that is user friendly. Allows for high speed sync with 5DmkII.

Others inclusive:
32GB Transcend 400X CF card
Brandless 77mm variable ND filter ND 2 - 400
JYC Pro1-D 77mm CPL filter

Good starting set for those venturing into full frame photography with prime lens. This set has served and taught me well but has never been abused.

Contact Number: 90685646

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: NA

Status
Not open for further replies.