WTSell: DSLR - Canon Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctxx83

Nov 29, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canon
Price (S$): ?
Description:
Hi all, i wanna sell the following below as a bundle due to the fact that i wanna give up photography and freee up my $$.

1) 24-105MM ( Condition: 10) Super gem mint lens with NO scratches on body or lens. Seldom use and in great working condition. Works and looks like brand new. Comes with whole box and the original lens pouch. I will throw in a hoya filter too.No scratches on filter too. Filter is on lens the moment i bought the lens. See to believe!
Price: $890

2) 10-22MM ( Condition: 10) Super gem mint lens with NO scratches on body on lens. Seldon use and in great working condition. Works and looks like brand new. COmes with whole box. I will throw in a hoya filter. No scratches on filter too. Filter is on lens the moment i bought the lens. See to believe!
Price: $790

3) 50MM ( COndition: 8) Some scratches on body when i lent to a friend. NO scratches on lens and lens is working great. Comes with the box.
Price: $50

4) 60D body ( Condition: 10) NO scratches on body. Super gem mint!Cant remember the total shots took for this camera. In great working condition as i seldom use. Comes with box. I will throw in a accessories such as timer, blower, cloth, lens tissue, etc. Camera comes with original battery and a original 8 gig memory card. I will also throw in a camera bag that can house 2 lens and a body.See to believe!
Price: $790

5) Vanguard Tripod ( condition: 10) Seldom use tripod which is in good working condition!
Price: $90

Interested parties please contact me at 90688742 to deal. I can meet u anywhere in singapore.

Contact Number: 90688742

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: nil

Status
Not open for further replies.