WTSell: DSLR - Canon Canon 70D with Sigma 17-50 f2.8 EX DC OS HSM and Canon 50mm f1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanwln

Nov 3, 2013
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canon 70D with Sigma 17-50 f2.8 EX DC OS HSM and Canon 50mm f1.8 lens
Price (S$): $1500 (for whole set, individual prices listed below)
Description:
1) Canon 70D - $1100

Selling as I am migrating to mirrorless cameras. Seldom used and always stored in dry cabinet. Bought in Nov 2013 so warranty has expired, able to produce the original receipt if necessary. Selling with the original box and will throw in a Canon RC-6 remote as well. Condition of the camera body is 10 with no dings and scratches.

2) Sigma 17-50 f2.8 EX DC OS HSM - $450

Favourite walkabout lens, selling since I am changing systems. Also bought in Nov 2013, not sure about the warranty left but can produce the original receipt if necessary. Lens is always stored in dry cabinet when not in use. Condition 10 with no dings and scratches.

3) Canon 50mm f1.8 - $80
Nifty fifty. Bought some time ago and selling since I am changing systems. Good, cheap and fast lens for portraits or if you just want a light setup. Lens is always stored in dry cabinet when not in use. Condition 9 with no dings and scratches.

Able to sell the items individually but would prefer to sell as a package at a lower price of $1500.

PM if you want pictures of the items. Best to deal at Tanjong Pagar, Outram Park or Tiong Bahru MRT Stations.

Contact Number: 96979380

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: 0

Bump for the day. Prices are negotiable.

Bump. Prices are negotiable and camera has been very lightly used.

Status
Not open for further replies.