WTSell: DSLR - Canon Canon 6D Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwanwanwan

Apr 5, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canon 6D Body
Price (S$): 1200
Description:
Selling a Canon 6D Body with 4 original batteries. Comes with all retail boxes/packaging.

Condition is easily 8/10. Standard light user marks at the base from tripod mounts, nothing severe, no paint chips or dents. SC is ard 30k. Kept in an electronic drybox all the time when not in used.

I also have the following for sale:
- Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC USD (Cond 8/10, slight user marks) - $850
- Canon 50mm f1.8 STM (Cond 9/10) - $120

All items comes with retail boxes.

Selling because I'm changing system. Priced to sell.

Contact Number: 90484851

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: NIL

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full Box

Additional Comments:
Deal at Woodlands/Marsiling MRT only

6D and 50mm f1.8 STM sold.

Updates on the Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC USD:

- Upon checking, focus ring rubber has gone lost its elasticity and gone loose but still intact, WA me for photos. Common problem with all canon lenses due to the Tropical weather.
- At the moment (7/3/17 @ 1130pm), I am unable to locate the lens hood and lens cap (lens is protected with a filter since Day 1) as I shifted in December

With the above-mentioned considerations, I am reducing the price to 750 SGD. I am still in the midst of looking for the lens hood and cap. If i manage to find it, it will be 800 SGD.

Lens is optically perfect, no backfocusing issues. VC is perfectly fine, and is a sharp copy. This has better optics and is a better deal than the first Gen Canon L lens 24-70 f2.8. More than welcome to try before making any decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.