WTSell: DSLR - Canon 7D

Status
Not open for further replies.

rprod

Dec 12, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 7D
Price (S$): 1900
Description:
HI,

Looking to let go of my just one year old 7D body at 1900. Comes with receipt of proof of local purchase, original box, CD, manual, strap all original.

Also letting go are the following lens:-

1) 16-35mm F2.8L Mark 1 - Code (UU) Asking no less than 1.25K front and back covers, hood and 77mm UV filter. No box.

2) 135mm F2L USM - Code (UX) Asking no less than 1.25K. Front and back covers, hood and 52mm UV filter.

3) EF extender 2x by Kenko DG300 c/w box - Asking SGD 120

4) 85mm f1.8 USM - Just one year old with receipt and box hardly used probably once. - Asking SGD 530

Get all for 4400 (no further reduction) Original costs more than 5.5K. Changing brand that is why letting go.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 1

Package/Accessories/Extras:
All items comes with original manufacture box, CD, manual, cables etc. I prefer to sell a a whole lot.

Hope to deal by this weekend. And please do not waste both of our time if you are not sure or trying like most brokers. PM me your contact, offer, which item, time you prefer and location. (try to come to West part like Clementi or Dover) cos I still have to carry the boxes in the piblic transport.

Updated -

Looking to let go of my just one year old 7D body at 1900. Comes with receipt of proof of local purchase, original box, CD, manual, strap all original.

1) 16-35mm F2.8L Mark 1 - Code (UU) Asking no less than 1.25K front and back covers, hood and 77mm UV filter. No box.

2) 135mm F2L USM - Code (UX) Asking no less than 1.15K. Front and back covers, hood and UV filter.

3) EF extender 2x by Kenko DG300 c/w box - Asking SGD 120 (SOLD)

4) 85mm f1.8 USM - Just one year old with receipt and box hardly used probably once. - Asking SGD 500

Changing brand that is why letting go.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 0

Hope to deal by this weekend. And please do not waste both of our time if you are not sure or trying like most brokers. PM me your contact, offer, which item, time you prefer and location. (try to come to West part like Clementi or Dover) cos I still have to carry the boxes in the public transport.

pdated -

1) 16-35mm F2.8L Mark 1 - Code (UU) Asking no less than 1.25K front and back covers, hood and 77mm UV filter. Box included.

2) 135mm F2L USM - Code (UX) Asking no less than 1.15K. Front and back covers, hood and UV filter+box.

3) EF extender 2x by Kenko DG300 c/w box - Asking SGD 120 (SOLD)

4) 85mm f1.8 USM - Just one year old with receipt and box hardly used probably once. - Asking SGD 500 (SOLD)

Changing brand that is why letting go. Also consider to trade with Nikon FX lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.