WTSell: DSLR - Canon 60D with 24-105 f4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinheight

Nov 13, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 60D with 24-105 f4L
Price (S$): $2600 (fixed)
Description:
PLEASE KINDLY READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME.

I have a 60D and 24-105 f4L for sale. Will only sell as a set, or the lens alone (refer to standalone thread for lens). Camera body IS NOT FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY.

24-105 f4L lens is BNIB. Bought it together with 5DII 3 days ago. Lens code is UY1xxx, which is probably the newest you can find here. I bought the whole kit set as it is cheaper, so now wanna pass that savings to anyone who is interested in a brand new lens. Lens was only taken out to test on the sharpness and focusing, and the results are amazing.

The lens comes with 3 years Canon Malaysia warranty. Therefore buyer can have a complete piece of mind. 24-105 f4L warranty valid until December 2013. Original Canon Malaysia warranty. If you buy a brand new set locally with 2 years extended warranty, it will cost you no less than $2000. I am selling at $1450 only. So you can have a great peace of mind.

I will pass you the warranty card, receipt and warranty printout. Most importantly, it comes with the white box with matching serial number and hood and pouch still in bubble wrap.

60D Canon Singapore warranty starts mid Nov 2010, so it is only few weeks old. Condition 10. Comes with everything in the box, receipt and warranty card+printout.

60D warranty is until Feb 2012. Again I stress this is not for sale as a standalone unit.

Contact Number: Eight426662three
Email Address: -

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: Alot more to go

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full box set for both items.
Warranty card
receipt
Warranty printout for both.

Additional Comments:
Please do not ask for camera body only. I will not waste time to answer those smses.

Status
Not open for further replies.