WTSell: DSLR - Canon 5D Mark II Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wong

Mar 21, 2012
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 5D Mark II Package
Price (S$): See Below
Description:
Selling my whole camera set because I do not have time to take pictures due to work. Preferably to sell whole as a set.
1) Canon 5D Mark 2 protected with screen protector with Box, manuals, CDs, Wires, Charger. Including:
 2GB Lexar Professional CF card
 Original Canon EP-EX15 View Finder with Box
 Original 5D Mark 2 Battery Grip with Box, Manuals
 2 Original Batteries
 Strap looks new as seldom used. Always in box.
Description: Camera is in good condition. 9/10. Bought it from another clubsnapper this year in very good condition and low shuttle count of 21K. Didn’t use it much. ( 2 Weddings, 1 Trekking, 1 Holiday Vacation and a few more times used outdoors.) Most of the time it would be in my dry cabinet.
Asking Price : 2000SGD
2) Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM with full box
Description: Bought it from Technogadgets this year march with one year in-house warranty till next year march 2013(With receipt to prove of purchase). Excellent lens and the only thing I used was the lens. CD and manuals never removed from plastic and hood and lens case never used. Condition is 9/10. Comes with a JYC Super Slim Wide Band PRO1 CPL filter 82mm with box.
Asking Price: 1650SGD
3) Digi-Cabi DB-036N
Description: Bought it this year in Harvey Norman and comes with a warranty card of 5 years. Excellent condition. 10/10. Necessary to keep your camera and lens free from fungi.
Asking Price: 100SGD
4) Velbon GEO E540L Carbon Fibre Tripod with Case, Box, Manuals, Hook
Description: Also bought this year, it is in quite a good condition. It’s condition is 10/10. Very light and quite solid, it’s a good tripod to bring around. Used only for about 2-3 outings. Will include a QHD-61Q head FREE with box. It’s condition is about 7/10 because one of the leveler broke when a strong wind blow and when it hit the ground, it damaged it. But other than that its working fine.
Asking Price: 300SGD
5) Lowepro Flipside 300
Description: Bought this year, this regrettably is in the worst condition because of some defects. 1) The chest strap dropped off and is missing. 2) The side pocket zipper tip dropped off but it still can be zipped. Happened in a trekking trip.  Only used 2-3 times. Other than this two problems, its in good condition and all others in working condition. Not for the fussy if you want full set working. But small issues if you just want a bag that works. ( Still can zip and flip over to hang over your hip)
Asking Price: 50SGD
6) Ultra SanDisk 16G CF 30MB/S
Description: Bought this year with casing.
Asking Price: 50SGD
Conclusion: This set is good for those starting out. I will be willing to go lower if buyer willing to take all. Priority will be given to those asking for whole set. Please SMS me and wait for my reply. If no reply means I busy or your offer is unacceptable. Thanks for looking.

Contact Number: 97877352

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: See Inside

16-35mm lens sold to a very nice gentleman. The rest still available :D

bump for the holiday

Will give the CF card for free and Bag if meet camera set price :D

Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.