WTSell: DSLR - Canon 40D with TONS of OTHER GOODIES moving house sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjana

May 24, 2004
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 40D with TONS of OTHER GOODIES moving house sale!
Price (S$): see below
Description:
It's been 8 years since I started doing photography as a hobby. I have owned 3 cameras in the process and spent bucketloads of money over the years... It's been a most enjoyable past time but it's time for me to move on.

Over the past year the amount of time I spend taking pictures cannot justify holding on to my camera equipment and I think this is not going to improve in the near future... also I gotta move house... so... LELONGLELONG!!!

Short intro over. Now move on to business.

I've got lots of stuff but little time to spend meeting potential customers or replying to SMS-es. So, I'm going to try to sell in bulk. Discounts and freebies available. The person buying the largest number of items gets first picking.

Please only reply if you are seriously interested. I will consider some bargaining but lowballers will be ignored (for now). You'll find the prices I offer is reasonably low as is. The last time I sell things here got people even offering more than what I asked.

Moving on to the items:

1) Canon DSLR 40D body (receipt+ box+) asking price $750.
condition 9/10, bought Jan 2009. digicab since purchase, battery taken out before storage. rarely used, shutter count definitely <5000. feel free to check using your own 'puter and software (i ain't gonna download random software off the 'net for this, thank you very much). includes: everything in box, Sandisk CF Card 4G, extra battery (3rd party), remote cable switch.

2) EF 50mm f1.4 USM (receipt+ box+) asking price $400. condition 8/10, bought Jan 2009. digicab since purchase.

3) EF 100mm f2 USM (receipt+ box+) asking price $600. condition 9/10, bought Dec 2008. digicab since purchase.

4) EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 IS USM (receipt- box+) asking price $1100. condition 9/10, bought end-2008. digicab since purchase.

5) EF-S 10-22 f3.5-4.5 USM (2nd hand receipt- box+) asking price $400. good condition 8/10, bought in 2004.

6) EF 100-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM full time manual (2nd hand, receipt- box-) asking price $60. condition 5/10, good IQ, no fungus, comes with hood, bought in 2004. btw, this lens is considered a cut above run-of-the-mill 75-300mm tele. am selling it so cheap because there are two tiny scratches <1mm on the front element (already present when i bought it), which do not affect IQ.

7) Canon Speedlite EX550 asking price $300 (receipt- box+. bought in 2005 iirc. condition 7/10. with pouch, manual and free set of flash gels. small circular velcro attachments on the sides of the flash.

8) Gary Fong C2 Cloud Lightsphere II Kit. bought on Amazon in 2009. asking price $100. includes all the domes and DVD tutorial.

9) SLIK Pro 713CF/II (receipt + box+) asking price $280. mint 10/10, box available. bought impulsively May 2010. with detachable adaptor for larger ball head thread. minus head.

10) Manfrotto 190 Pro B (receipt +) asking price $100. condition 6/10, bought June 2007. includes padded tripod carrier bag. minus head.

11) Manfrotto 466RC2 ballhead (receipt +) asking price $60. condition 7/10, bought June 2007.

12) Kenko extension tubes (12mm, 20mm, 36mm) can't remember when bought. condition 8/10, with box and price tag. asking price $190.

13) Lowepro Versapack 200 (receipt +) asking price $70. condition 8/10.

14) Think Tank Speed Demon camera bag (receipt +) asking price $70. condition 8/10, bought Dec 2008.

***** FREEBIES *****

If you are buying the CAMERA BODY plus FOUR lenses, I will throw in the digital dry cabinet for free. Akarui Digi E40D bought in 2006. very good condition, manual + keys included.

If you buy the CAMERA BODY plus FOUR lenses plus FOUR other items, you get:
- free Akarui digicab as above
- free collapsible 30' 5-surfaces circular reflector
- free photography books:
--> Canon EOS 40D Digital Field Guide (Charlotte Lowrie)
--> Jonathan Hilton's Pro-Photo series (5 books)

Contact Number: NINE183 ZERO4 ZERO5 (SMS only plz)

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: none

Additional Comments:
I will allow 1 week to wait for the highest bidder (in terms of number of items and price), then will sell. Buyer need to come to my place in Sengkang because of bulky items. After that, I will advertise again to clear remaining items.

Guys, please read the last part, under Additional Comments!

I'm not entertaining single item purchase yet this week. Waiting for bulk sale.
Will wait until I get BEST OFFER within one week, that is, one who offer to buy the HIGHEST NUMBER OF ITEMs for the most decent price.

Sorry to all who expressed interest in 10-22mm lens!

Thank you for the quick responses. I'm sorry to have disappointed those interested buying 1-2 items.

Right now ALL ITEMS RESERVED for $3xxx in one purchase.

Any interested parties you have a chance to outbid by FRIDAY EVENING.

Correction: open for bidding only until FRIDAY 5 PM.

Thank you.

Update:

One gentleman planning to outbid. Haven't given quotation yet.

Current offer is at $30XX. I won't accept anything lower than $3100.

Thank you.

Hmm so I can reply to my own thread only from this IP address.
Was going to update the camera body is grey set, but I guess it didn't matter.
Bidding closed last night, for viewing and sale later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.