WTSell: Compact - Samsung NX Mini w/ 9mm Lens (White) + Extra Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

chockerdotz

Sep 5, 2013
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Compact
Equipment Brand: Samsung
Equipment Model: NX Mini w/ 9mm Lens (White) + Extra Accessories
Price (S$): 480
Description:
Unopened sealed box, Samsung NX Mini in White (9mm lens kit)

Comes with the standard accessories in box, which includes battery, adapter, cable and Adobe Lightroom.

As part of the package, I'm throwing in additional original Samsung accessories (worth over $100):
1. Original Samsung White Leather casing
2. Original Samsung battery
3. Original 8gb Samsung Class10 microSD card

I have personally tried the NX mini before and it's a great camera to bring on your holidays as it slips into your pocket even with the lens on. Great for macro photos (like food, people) and wide angle landscape (due to the lens kit).
The flip screen is a big plus if you like selfies plus you can transfer it to your phone since it comes with WiFi enabled.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting the photos to turn up that good on this small package. Colours loks vibrant and picks up low light decently well for a compact. It took me a while to get used to the touchscreen but it felt like navigating a smart phone after fiddling with it.

You should only get this camera if:
1. You want a step up from your phone
2. You are a starting enthusiast that is willing to learn a bit more to take better photos
3. You want a camera that you can bring anywhere, anytime (it was like another wallet to me)

I'm also willing to trade this for a Fuji X30 (I will top it up on my end), so do negotiate with me.

P.S: The stock firmware is crap and needs to be updated. I will show you how to update that via Samsung's website and it will run smooth like butter.

Contact Number: 9six7five4six9nine

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: Card should be inside

Package/Accessories/Extras:
As part of the package, I'm throwing in additional original Samsung accessories (worth over $100):
1. Original Samsung White Leather casing
2. Original Samsung battery
3. Original 8gb Samsung Class10 microSD card

Dropping this to $400 for February - quick deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.