WTSell: Compact - Samsung EX1 and extras at $350 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goomba

Sep 22, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Compact
Equipment Brand: Samsung
Equipment Model: EX1 and extras at $350 only
Price (S$): 350
Description:
6fuwc7.jpg

Well-used Samsung EX1, will come with dings and paint scratches off the surface but they are very minor and does not at all affect performance.

Lens cap was replaced with a third party JJC ALC-6 auto-open-close type as original lens cap was lost. Trust me, you'll like this much, much better.

Full box with warranty card (already sent in and probably over)

Unused original Samsung camera strap

Samsung USB transfer/charging cable

1X Extra original SLB-11A battery (on top of the original one in the camera)

Original Samsung Leather Case

2X 8GB SanDisk Class 2 SDHC SD Cards

1X third-party lens adapter with MASSA Optics 58mm 0.45X Wide Angle Lens and Macro lens

Contact Number: 96187252

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 7
Warranty Status: Nil

Additional Comments:
Can view without obligations. But will sell to first person to offer listed price.

Will meet only after 7pm at Kembangan MRT or later evenings at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 at my block. Weekends (morning only) please arrange with me at 96187252.

Camera has been reserved for a Ricky who offered by SMS. Will be viewing tmr at my place at 1.45pm.

Will update thread, but do keep ur offers coming in just in case my faith is misplaced. No offence, but I've been played for a fool countless times by online buyers/sellers.

Standing here like a fool at Serangoon Central Drive Blk 267 after making my way to voluntarily meet Ricky of 81702134, who yesterday CONFIRMED a deal at $330. I reach this place to meet him out of convenience for him only to be sent this SMS.

"Actually buying for my maid. After i had told her that your cam is well used she decided to cancel but i told her seller alre turned up. She asked whether can lower to 250 instead"

And he still had the cheek to follow up with asking.if 260 is ok if he's buying it for himself.

"Ricky", I hope you ****ing burn in hell.re turned up. She asked whether can lower to 250 instead"

And he still had the cheek to follow up with asking.if 260 is ok if he's buying it for himself.

"Ricky", I hope you ****ing burn in hell.

I meant 81702341.

STILL AVAILABLE. Any offer below $300 will be ignored.

Will not meet anywhere else other than at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 at my block at my convenience. Had enough of you ****ing *******s playing me out.

SMS or call at 96187252

SOLD to a very nice guy at a more than decent price.

-SOLD-

Status
Not open for further replies.