WTSell: Compact - Canon Powershot G10

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobie

Jan 29, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Compact
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Powershot G10
Price (S$): $650.00
Description:
Have one set of 1 month old G10 for sale. Cam purchased from Cathay with receipt. Left 11 months warranty. Condition is as god as new, no scratches. Bought as a backup for my DSLR but later realise I don't really need it. Impulsive purchase. Going at $650.00 with standard accessories and box in mint condition. Drop a PM if keen.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 11 mths

Forgot to mention, the asking price of $650.00 is just the standard set of G10 in box without SD card or Canon case. Will let go a 4Gb SD card + Canon camera bag + G10 standard set @ $680.00. Drop me a PM if interested. :)

Opps...just to add on, the 4Gb SD card is brand new and still seal / un-open. :)

Wow! so many replies! thank you all. received offer at $700.00 with 4Gb SD card and Canon camera bag. Any more?

B-o-u-n-c-e ! B-o-u-n-c-e !

Buyer backed out. And also, I received many low-balling offers. Note that this cam is only about one month old as of today. Offer stands at $650 for the cam and $700 for G10+4Gb SD card+ cam bag. Purchase receipt will be pass on to the buyer too for warranty. Not to waste everybody's time, any offer below $650 for the cam will not be entertained. I am in no urgency to sell the cam if a good price is not met and would rather keep it. Low-ballers please look elsewhere. :rolleyes:

I'll hereby closed this thread and those who are genuinely interested please PM me, I'll not update this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.