WTSell: Camera - Panasonic LUMIX Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera DMC-GX8 (Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenesean85

Jun 8, 2016
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Camera
Equipment Brand: Panasonic
Equipment Model: LUMIX Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera DMC-GX8 (Black)
Price (S$): 750 SGD (Top up for additional goodies)
Description:
Got this camera to start my journey into photography and I have just upgraded to Full Frame. That's why I'm letting this go after one year.

Perfect travel photography camera with the highest number of native lenses for mirrorless

Dual Image stabilization means both the Body and the Lens will work together to reduce vibration so you can take pictures at a lower shutter speed than usual

Good for those trying out Videography as well as it's 4K video capable (Although I have never tried this out because I'm not a videographer)

Light weight means you can wear this camera with the strap for days without tiring out.

Rangefinder style for those into street photography

Comes with 1 Panasonic DMW-BLC12B Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (7.2V, 1200mAh)

Check out this Panasonic GX8 Camera Product Page for more information

PM me for pictures

Reason for selling: Changed to Full Frame System

Contact Number: Whatsapp only to 97 nine seven 2774

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: One Year Left

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Top up 50 SGD to get the additional following items

Peak Design Leash - 55 SGD Value (Used)
Manfrotto Adapter (Both Male and Female parts Used)- 50 SGD Value
Spiderlight Hand Strap- 55 SGD Value(Used)
2 Additional Original Panasonic DMW-BLC12B Batteries (1 Local, 1 from Japan) - 80 SGD value

Also possible to sell together with the Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. Lens for SGD 1500. Boxes, Filters, Charger (3rd Party as I lost the original one in a Hotel) all included

Status
Not open for further replies.