WTSell: Camera - Panasonic CHEAP! Panasonic DMC-GH2 w/ 14-140 Kit Lens + Voigtlander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescend

Jun 25, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Camera
Equipment Brand: Panasonic
Equipment Model: CHEAP! Panasonic DMC-GH2 w/ 14-140 Kit Lens + Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95!!
Price (S$): $1,800 Negotiable (Read below)
Description:
So I'm selling the GH2, 14-140mm Lens and the Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95

I'll make it short and sweet. If you're here, you already know why you want the GH2. On its own, it has already awesome video capabilities and you probably know by now, that it can be hacked to ridiculously high bitrates for insane detail. It has the Not-Present-In-GH3 Multi Aspect Ratio Sensor that can take 16mp photos.

Go read Phillip Bloom's take on it, and go read the review on DPReview; this camera is serious ****, especially for video.

Of course, no camera is useful without a proper lens. The 14-140, although bundled as a kit, is no push over. 10x zoom and silent autofocusing during video. It is one of the first few lens that Panasonic made for MFT that has the HD label. Excellent color production, and miles ahead of the 14-42 Kits in built quality and speed. This is the Lumix G VARIO HD 14-40mm F/4.0-5.8 ASPH MEGA O.I.S.

Last but not least here, we have the Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F/0.95 MFT! This lens needs no introduction. Legendary Bokeh, crazy as hell DOF and buttery smooth focus ring. Did I mention its F/0.95? 50mm equivalent on a 35mm sensor, this lens is only rivaled by it's bigger, wider brother, the 17.5mm F/0.95 from the same manufacturer! Again, if you are looking at this ad, you know you want this lens already.

The accessories and stuff will be listed in the appropriate box below.

So what's the condition of all of these? I bought them together so my comments apply to all.

I'll be upfront honest with you. These stuff are about 2 years old and have withstood the test of time; they still look good albiet for some dings and scratches, all of which are not induced by drops or falls. I use a lot of accessories with my camera and they will have contact with the camera somehow or another. Same goes with the lens. I am not going to give you guys the "as good as new" or "hardly used" bullcrap. You buy cameras and lenses to use them, not as museum pieces. Due care has been taken with the equipment (eg. Dry Cabinet, constant cleaning) but for something you use for countless wedding shoots/personal projects, it will not look "as good as new"

So now for the all sensitive price. The price listed above is if you are buying all at once. You know that this bundle is a kick ass bundle because well, you can't ask for more at this price!

So whats the break down like? The GH2? Its selling about 500+ used, I'm letting it go at $450 flat. The 14-140 lens? It's averaging about 600+ used. It's also going for $450. The Voigtlander? Brand new from Chiff Cameras (please visit him to get the 17.5mm F/0.95 if you want it!) is $1320 as listed in his price list. I'm letting it go for $900.

Of course, this prices are bundle only prices. Hell, if you read this far and if you deal with me within the next 48 hours, I'll give it to you at $1750 as a thanks for having read through all my nonsense. If you want these items separately, contact me through whatsapp/sms/call below (remember to introduce yourself!) and I'll let you know the price. I promise it won't be a lot more!

I know some questions are going to come in, so I might as well answer them.

1. If so good, why you let go?
Ans: Because I am moving to another system which uses a different set of lenses (for those curious, Black Magic) and I already have a set of Nikon stuff for Stills. For those of you who have girlfriend/fiance/wife/Chief Finance Officer, you know that 3 camera systems is not acceptable as well.

2. What accessories?
Ans: Read below lah. Its all there, nothing more nothing less.

3. How old.
Ans: Never read above lor! Its 2 years +

4. Can let go at <insert ridiculously low price>
Ans: I have a simple thing for lowballers/Profiteers. If you're reading this post, and you'll probably know I know my ****, why do you even try? I mean, feel free to try, but you already know the answer. I have plenty of Data for Whatsapp and incoming SMS for me is free. So go ahead and waste your time :D

5. How do I Hack the fiwmare?
Ans: If you're buying the camera body or the entire package from me, I can sit down for 10 mins with you and explain it all for you with my laptop and how to do it. I won't leave you hanging, don't worry.

So there you have it. Again, please do contact me at my number below if you have any questions. Go ahead and read up on me on Clubsnap. I've never cheated anyone nor posted a ridiculous deal.

Contact Number: EightTWO-DoubleZero-One-00-SE7EN

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: Its all gone. 1 week personal from me.

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Item 1: The GH2 box which comes with these included:

- The charger(duh lol)
- An additional original panasonic Lumix battery for the GH2.
- User Manual
- CD with software
- Warranty card
- Included AV Cables (unopened)

Item 2 : The Voigtlander box that comes with:

- Some pieces of paper with some warnings you should read
- The manual
- The Awesome Metal Hood (which i hardly use)
- The Big and small lens caps. The metal hood uses the bigger one.

The Camera has its body cap. The Lenses have their front and rear caps + hoods.

No SD Card included. Because mine are all the expensive fast SD cards from Sandisk. I don't need to find a way to inflate the price any further right?

Additional Comments:
Thanks for reading through my "compo"

PS: The camera is black, not silver. If you're glacing through, then read through the whole thing to find a better deal/price within.

And here's a photo of the stuff taken with my lovely Lumia 920.

WP_20130627_008.jpg

Hi guys, nice dude bought the entire set. Sorry and thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.